5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ASKING 500 WITH THE MINI HYDRO-AIR VALVE
ASKING 650 WITH THE #6 THREE PORT, POLISHED HYDRO-AIRE VALVE

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The slow down is sorta thrown in. I keep thinking these are the kind that bust at the male thread if you are rough on the slowdown, so don't smack into the valve with anything heavy and find out.

I have a possible buyer, just waiting for a reply.

Others can make offers.

Pump was purchased as rebuilt. The data tag on the pump needs to be removed or use a small soft rivet to correctly hold down.

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
How much, PM me

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Jan 21 2009, 11:44 AM~12770213

Pump was purchased as rebuilt. The data tag on the pump needs to be removed or use a small soft rivet to correctly hold down.
if anyone needs them, i got some original rivets that are in decent condition.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rivets are kinda fun and easy to put in. The best part is smashing down the heads.

I can't believe I used to work at the aircraft military base back in the 70's before I got started into hydraulics. I just know in one of the buildings/shops there were guys rebuilding Pescos, and Hydro-aire valves. All that techinal material I could have got my hands on. We were not allowed to take anything home, as the guards were likely to search you on the way out. But I know guys that did take some stuff home from my shop. Too bad I lost touch will all of them

Anyways, that is were I learned to install data tags.

Jason, if you can post pics of replacing the rivets on data tags, I'm sure you got an easy shot at first place prize this month...

1 LO 64 did you mean a price on the setup? I'll take offers, but I am asking $500 & $650 depending on which dump valve you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts