LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUP NIGGA'S, MY HOMIE WANTS TO GET A BASIC SETUP BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE DOESNT WANT TO SPEND ALOT. i TOLD HIM NOT TO GO WITH CCE AND HE'S CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE THE BEST :uh: :uh: ANYBODY GOT ANY TIPS FOR THIS NIGGA :( :( ON WHAT SETUP TO GET?????? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ;) ;)

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Originally posted by bigpimpin25@Aug 16 2006, 04:11 PM~5981799
SUP NIGGA'S, MY HOMIE WANTS TO GET A BASIC SETUP BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE DOESNT WANT TO SPEND ALOT. i TOLD HIM NOT TO GO WITH CCE AND HE'S CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE THE BEST :uh:  :uh:  ANYBODY GOT ANY TIPS FOR THIS NIGGA :(  :( ON WHAT SETUP TO GET?????? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ;)  ;)

WELL IF DON'T WANT TO SPEND ALOT THEN HE SHOULD NOT TRY TO LOWRIDE!

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Aug 17 2006, 03:54 AM~5985118
"sup nigga's" :dunno:
:uh: or nucca's or niggers. ;) ;)

O

·
0 Posts
if "that guy" is convinced that CCE is the best, and he dont want to spend alot of money.

he should just buy a honda, and go to auto zone and drop about 100 on stickers, and a few more bux on a K&N filter, and get a really cool shifter handle.

because it those types of guys who have the kinds of hydraulic setups that make lowriders look unsafe.

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Aug 17 2006, 11:43 AM~5987467
if "that guy" is convinced that CCE is the best, and he dont want to spend alot of money.

he should just buy a honda, and go to auto zone and drop about 100 on stickers, and a few more bux on a K&N filter, and get a really cool shifter handle.

because it those types of guys who have the kinds of hydraulic setups that make lowriders look unsafe.
;) ;) ;) that's what im talmbout homie. I guess he's convinced that there the best because EVERYBODY over here runs that fucken junk :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
WHY YA PICKING ON THIS GUY. ALL YOU NEED IS 2PUMPS 6 BATTS PREWIRED SWITCH BOX SINCE YOU PROBLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIRE THEM, COILS, AN INSTALLER, BATTERY CHARGER ,SHOWBALLS SO YOUR CYLINDERS CAN PIVOT, GO COILOVER NOT COIL UNDER, I THINK ABOUT 1500 BUCKS TO BEGIN WITH. LATER YOU'L STILL HAVE TO UPGRADE TO SOME COMPITITION CHECK VALVES.

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Aug 17 2006, 06:43 PM~5989300
WHY YA PICKING ON THIS GUY. ALL YOU NEED IS 2PUMPS 6 BATTS PREWIRED SWITCH BOX SINCE YOU PROBLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIRE THEM, COILS, AN INSTALLER, BATTERY CHARGER ,SHOWBALLS SO YOUR CYLINDERS CAN PIVOT, GO COILOVER NOT COIL UNDER, I THINK ABOUT 1500 BUCKS TO BEGIN WITH. LATER YOU'L STILL HAVE TO UPGRADE TO SOME COMPITITION CHECK VALVES.
once again.....dam newbies... :uh:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 17 2006, 05:46 PM~5989335
once again.....dam newbies... :uh:
HE ASKED FOR A BASIC SETUP---------DUMFUCK---WHY DON'T YOU HELP PEOPLE OUT INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR REPLIES TO TALK SHIT ABOUT. THERES ENOUGH HATERS IN THIS WORLD SO DON'T BE ONE.

·
Registered
942 Posts
cce holds most major titles so i dont c how they r shit yeah maybe the street kits aint great but they do have high end products,and like ive said before most of its all the same they buy from a manufacter and put there name on it.

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by oldsrider87@Aug 17 2006, 09:25 PM~5989996
cce  holds  most major titles  so i dont c how they r shit    yeah  maybe  the street kits aint great  but they do have high end products,and like ive said before most of  its all the same they buy from a manufacter  and put there name on it.
:twak: :twak: :twak:

AND AS FAR AS YOUR SIGNATURE GOES, THAT SHIT IS LIKE 7 OR 8 YEAR OLD NEWS.

any one ever heard of dayton makin a "prototype aluminum rim"

·
Registered
942 Posts
i dont give a fuck how old it is ITS NOT TRUE AT ALL SO SAY SOMTHING ELSE ABOUT MY SIGNATURE

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Aug 17 2006, 04:43 PM~5989300
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
136 Posts
who does have the best set up...i'm lookin for a hydro kit...... i like showtime kits are they good or which ones are good?

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by oldsrider87@Aug 17 2006, 09:42 PM~5990122
i dont give a fuck how old it is ITS NOT TRUE AT ALL SO SAY SOMTHING ELSE ABOUT MY SIGNATURE
so explain why someone got his face smashed when the rim exploded.

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by oldsrider87@Aug 17 2006, 08:25 PM~5989996
cce  holds  most major titles  so i dont c how they r shit    yeah  maybe  the street kits aint great  but they do have high end products,and like ive said before most of  its all the same they buy from a manufacter  and put there name on it.
i hear so much bad about cce, but my first kit was a cce street kit and never had a bit of trouble with anyof it, the pumps still work good as new, as a matter of fact i have the pumps and cyliders on my truck now, never replaced a o ring eithier, but that was over 5 years ago, maybe their quality has gone down hill since then

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Originally posted by oldsrider87@Aug 17 2006, 09:42 PM~5990122

It is true.. you should ask Glen Strickland about it. G&G Auto Salon Jax, FL

Maybe you have seen the video below??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4I_98KCXQ

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts