LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
1/4 in flake??? lol some guy did a cutty like that and u can't tell if the car is silver or blue cuz the size and amount of flake lol..it also has a fake flake paint job but hey from 2 feet away it still looks tight lol

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A guy told me that you would have to use so much clear for this it would crack like glass in the winter is that true??? If not how hard is it to get a solid flake job done, noone up here in jersey wants to touch it.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally posted by radcaddy@Aug 22 2003, 03:52 PM
it would crack like glass in the winter is that true??? If not how hard is it to get a solid flake job done,
no ,, its not hard to do a solid flake job..

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
This is alot of flakes

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Illustrious Auto Works@Aug 22 2003, 01:53 AM
Maybe you are talking to the wrong people? Give me a call... 908-369-7935.
left you a message call me back asap

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i see alot of gbody with the half blue half white color scheme..

the white begins at the door handle range and fills up the top half while the bottom half is a dark blue, or other color..

i kinda like it..

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Originally posted by locomaz@Aug 23 2003, 01:26 AM
WHAT BASE IS ON THAT BIKE FRAME? LOOKS GOOD.
gold base, blue candy, baby blue flakes

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by shorty 2low@Aug 20 2003, 11:22 PM
i was thinking about going for the bass boat look on the regal blue paint with a black rag on the top :biggrin: but whats needed to get this look?
don;t you use a "resin" flake or some shit like that? Like derrick jhagarroo's(sp) wrapped with envy and that corvette that he did for a guy. I know someone that will be spraying their shit with that resin flake.

·
0 Posts
Damn!!!!!!!!!! THt xotic shit is bad ass!!!!!!!! does it automatically form its own pattern or is that the painters doing??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Originally posted by 2high4u@Aug 28 2003, 10:15 AM
Damn!!!!!!!!!! THt xotic shit is bad ass!!!!!!!! does it automatically form its own pattern or is that the painters doing??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
they have the marbalizer and crystal and both are just sprayed on and it does its thang,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts