LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good brand of batteries for hydraulics?

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
all different companies make good batts for hydros. Just check the specs.I'd give you some guidelines,but my standards are alot lower than most peoples on here.
You'll here names like trojan, workaholic, exide and optima,but like i said, they all make alot of different batteries.
I use group 27 deep cycle marine batts on my car.Most riders want nothing but 31s. They need around 1000 C.C.A.s and the higher reserve capacity the better.The only real quality difference between batteries is how many charges they can take in a life time, and how much capacity they loose over time.But many companies will replace batts up to so many years no questions asked (like Northstars that Charging Systems International distributes, so you could just change them out for new ones every three years!

·
Registered
563 Posts
there a few popular ones..

cenntenial

interstate(what i always use)

deka

trojan all group 31 :cool:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
centennial for me :biggrin: 3 gates and 8 batts. Works hella good ;)

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
workaholic's are good also

·
Registered
959 Posts
sears die hards have a 1year and a1/2 full replacement and 36 proration . so long as the batt test dead you get a free or prorated batt

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
didn't know that. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by 81 cuttin@Aug 29 2005, 08:26 PM~3716261
sears die hards have a 1year and a1/2 full replacement and 36 proration . so long as the batt test dead you get a free or prorated batt

they will warranty them just dont tell them what they are for...or come in with like five in a shoppin cart.... :biggrin:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
;) thanks for the info bro. I will keep that in mind. :biggrin:

·
Tripple Digit...
3,354 Posts
CENTENNIALS AINT WORTH A SHIT, TRUST ME MY NEW HOPPER AINT RUNNIN THAT SHIT ANYMORE :angry:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
:uh: really my shit does hella good with them.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What should I expect to pay for a battery?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts