LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up people what's the best and easiest battery charger to use for series chargin. right now i have an associated that has three knobs one for range one two for dc fine and dc coarse and i don't unerstand it ,,,so i'm looking for something to just basically set it and forget it .... all help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

·
Banned
40 Posts
Shumacher or Lestronics.........2004 shit :biggrin:

·
Registered
624 Posts
I got this one. It's an on board meant for boats, tractors, RVs...whatever. You hook it up to each battery and leave it in your car. You can plug in wherever there's an outlet. I'm only running 3 batteries so I just got the 36V model. I think they go up to 72 volts. It's nice because you can charge your batts 100% anywhere without luggin around a big charger. It tops off and trickles too. Check amazon occasionally for smokin deals. I paid $115 for this one and it's normally $279.

http://www.geniuschargers.com/GEN3

·
Registered
136 Posts

STOP BUYING THOSE WANNA BE 3,6 OR 8 BATTERY PARALLEL CHARGERS THAT MAKE YOU CHARGE THEM 1-3 BATTERIES AT A TIME. OUR CHARGERS ALLOWS YOU RUNNING ALL 10 AT THE SAME TIME AND ALL YOU DO IS DISCONNECT YOUR GROUND!!!!
CHARGE 1-10 BATTERIES IN SERIES
[/i]</span>

WE ALSO HAVE A SHOP MODEL THAT WILL CHARGE 1-24 BATTERIES @ 1 TIME IN SERIES ALSO.

THE KEYWORD IS "SERIES CHARGING"
<span style=\'color:blue\'>
WHSBM 12-10 $525.50

WHSBM 12-24 $715.50

WEEKEND TOYZ
1740 NW GRAND AVE.
PHOENIX AZ 85007

602-258-0379

WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.A.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts