LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy thought he found a great deal on 6 batts for 40 a piece,he got them but relized that their only 500cca and 650ca he has a 87 cutty with 2 cce's,would those work at all? Or aint that enough amps to even move it?

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Not enough cca's. He's going to run those batteries down real fast. It'll lift though. Group 31's with 950cca and up are what he needs. If they're brand new for $40 each, it was a deal, but at $40 i'll bet they're refurbished if they're group 31's.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
My boy thought he found a great deal on 6 batts for 40 a piece,he got them but relized that their only 500cca and 650ca he has a 87 cutty with 2 cce's,would those work at all? Or aint that enough amps to even move it?
Sorry homie, HE GOT BEAT.....I bought my refurbished 1100 for $50 a piece

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does the cold cranking amps really matter?.....i thought the cranking amps should be 800 or higher

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,530 Posts
CCA IS THE OUTPUT AT ZERO DEGREES FOR 30 SEC, U JUST TAP THE SWITCHES, EVEN WHEN HOPPING, SO.....................U DECIDE..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.