LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously I need to know what could do this. I think I know, but I don't want to be judgemental, I just want to hear from others.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Shit dawg i never seen that shit before,maybe u should recheck your system-check your cables and make sure everything's where it should be

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by reynaldo@Oct 30 2003, 11:06 PM
Shit dawg i never seen that shit before,maybe u should recheck your system-check your cables and make sure everything's where it should be
Does it look like they tried to re-solder the terminal back in. It almost looks like silver solder.

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
probably the nut was over tightened and snapped the post and somebody tryed to re attach it.....:dunno:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oil leakage from the DUMPS

CURB, love the smudge on the sidewall

Battery post

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oil soaked Trunk carpet

Gotta love the oil splatter on the trunk lid.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn homie. Well Rob let the cat out, so here is the story.

Okay I purchased the car from ROBLBC. Well I had it shipped from Cali to Florida. When the car left Cali it was cleaned thoroughly and Armoraled and looking sweet. Eveything was going better than I had expected because it was in Florida about a week earlier then I thought. Well on Monday there were sitting in Tallehasse. When I called on Monday they were 58 miles outside of Talle and it was 8:30am, the car showed up in Jacksonville at 9:00pm, 12 hours later. Well if you don't know Talle to Jaxs is like 2 hours away. Well when the car got to Jax it looked like it looks in these pictures, and both of us a mad as shit. The cream to the crop. 25 extra miles on the car. Oh yeah what the driver did not know, the batteries were very low, and the slowdown was closed. Okay what do you guys think now.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
that can be cased by truck drivers hittin the switch on your ride,with a loose connection.

on my first set up i was in a rush and didn't use washers and left a slightly loose connection and was close to that but not fallin out.it was ugly but still worked.
and a thurough ass chewin from my mentor

Last edited by juandik at Oct 30 2003, 11:48 PM

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by havok@Oct 31 2003, 12:00 AM
they was airborne in your ride, like tha cats on "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".
Dude that is fucked up, someone from Pittsburg on my ship said the same shit this morning at muster.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Oct 30 2003, 10:00 PM
they was airborne in your ride, like tha cats on "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i think i saw that road master on the new truucha dvd :biggrin: j/k thats fuck up did you check the driver?? and had him sigh off on the damage???

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am in the Navy. It is just roll call, to make sure that everyone is there.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me I was hoppin my car down the street and the wire from the 24v batt to the 36v batt grounded out and that was the end result and a blown hose,so the wires might be somewhere to start lookin.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.