LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I got a hook-up on some new group 31's but they don't have the 3/8th's threaded post, they have the old car battery style post. Don't they have some gold or chrome terminators that use 0 gauge cables. I don't really want to be bothered with these batteries, but my homie stuck his neck out for me on a hook-up, and I guess I'd be a dick to say naw I dont' want em. Anybody got any suggestions or pics of setups with the standard style post :(

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was looking at those on ebay, but look at the hole for the wire. I need something that can accomodate 0 gauge wire. Think I may just give him a $100 for his time, and say thanks but no thanks.

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
clamp terminal with a threaded prong you can get them at any battery store or knechts schucks autozone

Also stereo shops have the clamp style that has a bolt that screws into it. Lots of different styles start googling

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
the right ones will look awesome the smaller low profile negative ones are sweet lookin just hit a stereo shop and look through their stuff you'll find plenty of applicatable good looking ones

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by scooby@Sep 26 2007, 02:54 PM~8875495
the right ones will look awesome the smaller low profile negative ones are sweet lookin just hit a stereo shop and look through their stuff you'll find plenty of applicatable good looking ones
yea I'll have to check em out, cuz I'm stuck with these bitches now, I can't stick my homeboy with em after trying to help me out, so I had to buy em. Any pics? Would be hella helpful :cool:

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Any stereo shop will have a clamp style terminal that can fit the 0 gauge battery cable... it will be pricey but will look clean in the end...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
yea those are the ones my brother-in-law has in his elcamino. he got his from a stereo shop too. they look real clean, better than the threaded terminals in my opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts