LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Damn dude just buy some steel it aint that expensive.

·
Registered
801 Posts
i made one just recently homie. i mean if you make one i would hope it would be just temporary but if you got the money go buy some stronger shit.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
i tryed making a rack that way before,not even worth it my welder was cutting through it more than welding it...id get some better steel

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
depends is r trying to hit bumper or not

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Originally posted by WestcoastFleetwood@Oct 9 2006, 07:28 PM~6336850
i wanna make a battery rack out of a bed frame, would it work? or will i run into problems later on?

This is to funny. If you dont have the cash to build a proper rack why even bother juicing your ride.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Originally posted by SIK_9D1@Oct 17 2006, 03:43 AM~6383720
This is to funny. If you dont have the cash to build a proper rack why even bother juicing your ride.
TRUTH!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
cuz people dont got it like that but still wanna do the damn thing and lift there shit.. dont hate homies

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlovin65@Oct 17 2006, 01:18 AM~6383840
cuz people dont got it like that but still wanna do the damn thing and lift there shit.. dont hate homies
I live in a small town, A couple years ago hydraulics got real popular here and only one shop was doing them. This shop did pure shit work and every single car they put on the streets broke, giving lowriding a bad name. Now everyone here thinks lowriders are pieces of shit because of shitty installs....

if you do not have 50 bucks to go buy some angle iron then how do you expect to buy all your batteries, pumps and other stuff?DONT HALF ASS SHIT

·
Registered
400 Posts
Although My first set-up I installed (only like 15 then), I used Steel we could find (like those road work signs). Don't do this now, That was 15 years ago (Ha, Ha,Ha). I AGREE with japSW20, DONT HALF ASS SHIT !
Save the extra $$ for less Headaches, and not having to weld back broken shit! However you do it, Good Luck with your Ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlovin65@Oct 17 2006, 01:18 AM~6383840
Nobody hateing here Homeboy but if your gonna do something do it right the first time so you dont have to go back and redo it later. Then you will end up spending twice the time and effort. And i dont know about you but time is Money to me.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I'VE USED BED FRAME BEFORE ON A BATTERY RACK, AND WITH NO PROBLEM OTHER THAN CUTTING IT THE METAL WAS LIKE HARDENED STEEL OR SOMETING IT KILLED A BRAND NEW BANDSAW BLADE IN LIKE 2 MINUTES, FOR REAL IT TOOK OFF LIKE HALF THE TEETH. iF YOU USE IT YOU NEED TO CUT IT WITH A TORCH AND USE A GRINDER TO CLEAN IT UP. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I'VE USED BED FRAME BEFORE ON A BATTERY RACK, AND WITH NO PROBLEM OTHER THAN CUTTING IT THE METAL WAS LIKE HARDENED STEEL OR SOMETING IT KILLED A BRAND NEW BANDSAW BLADE IN LIKE 2 MINUTES, FOR REAL IT TOOK OFF LIKE HALF THE TEETH. iF YOU USE IT YOU NEED TO CUT IT WITH A TORCH AND USE A GRINDER TO CLEAN IT UP. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
DAMN, SORRY ABOUT THE QUADRUPPLE POST
(I THINK THATS HOW ITS SPELLED)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts