LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body here ordered any parts from them?

it looks like a legit site, and they have some cool parts id buy , but i just want some feedback first :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
348 Posts
HAVENT ORDERED FROM THEM BUT HAVE ORDERED FROM MASTERLOWRIDER AND MEGA LOWRIDER CHECK THEM OUT EVERYTHING WAS PRETTY CHEAP AND LEGIT

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Originally posted by tnigs213@Dec 8 2008, 07:22 PM~12373518

it looks like a legit site, and they have some cool parts id buy , but i just want some feedback first :biggrin:  :biggrin:
:yes: i did acouple of weeks ago

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by charger24@Dec 8 2008, 09:20 PM~12374203
HAVENT ORDERED FROM THEM  BUT HAVE ORDERED FROM MASTERLOWRIDER  AND MEGA  LOWRIDER  CHECK THEM OUT EVERYTHING WAS PRETTY CHEAP AND LEGIT

ive been on masterlowrider....its weird i was JUST on that site before i checked up on my thread....but yeah they seem so have some good prices :cheesy:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Originally posted by DA_SQUID@Dec 9 2008, 09:58 AM~12378392
good.
but the site dont work no more  :(
it works now

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Originally posted by tnigs213@Dec 8 2008, 09:22 PM~12373518

it looks like a legit site, and they have some cool parts id buy , but i just want some feedback first :biggrin:  :biggrin:
ive bought parts from them but they are discounted because they have flaws in them i bought a fork and handle bars and they were scratched and my grips were not completely molded right
they all work fine theres just flaws in them thats why they are discounted

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by Reynaldo866@Sep 27 2009, 07:47 AM~15197723
ive bought parts from them but they are discounted because they have flaws in them i bought a fork and handle bars and they were scratched and my grips were not completely molded right
they all work fine theres just flaws in them thats why they are discounted
Sounds like china parts bro. All china parts are cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts