LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please spread the word. Battle Drag will be bigger and better than ever. We are bringing you bigger show, more entertainment, more of the best trophies in the nation, cheap vendors and all for one of the lowest show prices around. I hope to see everyone there. I would love to see a lot more lowriders out there. It's a fun event and getting bigger and better every year.

Here are some pics of last year's show. Maybe it will motivate you guys to come out and have a good time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jay, Sorry it took me so long to get here.

Here are the Battle Drag shirts that we will have for sale for only $10 in sizes Small - 5xl. Get yours early because they will only be for sale at the show and we won't be making any more of this design after they are sold out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check out how awesome our awards will be at Battle Drag this year. If you aren't familiar with our awards, we give out skate decks to the Top 100 and custom air brushed fender electric guitars for Best Of's. They, like all of our stuff this year, were designed by April at Design then Ink. I can't enough great things about her work. Let me know how you like them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts