LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Registered
7,550 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 21 2005, 04:21 PM~3858828
Richard Clark would be called a no0b on SD.  Has anyone noticed that the Stillwater guys dont post at SD anymore, and you never see Dan Wiggins on there anymore. hmm, wonder why?
RC would most definately get called a n00b in SDOT :cheesy:
I thought Dan stopped posting a few weeks before the change to a dealer system w/adire. I know his boy Stephen posts there occasionally. Tracy aka Polecat (kicker) doesnt post on SD anymore? I never bothered to go back there after I got banned for not agreeing with Grandmaster and the rest of the fanboys about Ascendant Audio being the greatest ever :rolleyes:

· Registered
2,355 Posts
Dude, they're all gone. Anyone with any crediability doens't associate themselves with either site. I dont blame them, who wants to go to a forum full of juvieniles (inluding the mods)?

I really was amused by ascendant audio stuff. People saw that video that pete made and though that they could get thier subs to do that too, and do that as a daily driver. They all ended up blowing them....LOL .... The toxic guys dont mention they get recones for free in the videos. Of course they look like they're kickn ass, they do! for all of 5 minutes.

I got banned there too, it was a blessing. I told murph to suck my .... :cool:

· Registered
7,550 Posts
I was only on SD for the Off Topic... I made the mistake of venturing out into sub solutions trying to help people.... I got teh bannage for making the resident "gurus" look like the idiots that they are...

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.