LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they any good and wuts a good sub brand is mtx any good? cuz i need 2 15's 2 12's and 2 10's. and how many 350 watt amps would i need to run all that

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Bazooka sucks. . . its circuit city junk. . .

And I seen ur other post and the only thing i can really say is that although ur box design looks fun to build, its worthless. When you start mixing and matching sub sizes they will just cancell each other out. youd be better off putting 10's or 12's though out the whole enclosure.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats wut i was thinking to but wasnt to sure i think im just gonna go with all 12's and maybe one 15 some where in there car maybe the middle of the back seat

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 26 2005, 10:57 AM
thats wut i was thinking to but wasnt to sure i think im just gonna go with all 12's and maybe one 15 some where in there car maybe the middle of the back seat
[snapback]3482228[/snapback]​
Best thing to do is keep them all the same size. Its hard to build a system like that without cancelling out subs. They each play at their own freq. ranges, and you'll probably just end up throwing your sound imaging off. .

I would do like, all 12's maybe just add a couple of 8's in place of the 6x9's for some punchy mid-bass

For subs, i would go with RE's or Image Dynamics.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Jul 26 2005, 10:53 AM~3482211
Bazooka sucks. . . its circuit city junk. . .

And I seen ur other post and the only thing i can really say is that although ur box design looks fun to build, its worthless. When you start mixing and matching sub sizes they will just cancell each other out. youd be better off putting 10's or 12's though out the whole enclosure.

I totally agree homie, listen to deadphlow, its worthless homie

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 18 2005, 07:02 PM~3839275
:biggrin: wow  :0

I got 1st place in Sound Quality using he Bazooka amps today.

so they cant be all that bad eh? actually the judge was surprised to see I was running bazooka amps, and commented how clean the sound was.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 19 2005, 01:38 AM~3841271

so they cant be all that bad eh?  actually the judge was surprised to see I was running bazooka amps, and commented how clean the sound was.
it still dont warrent any reason to reccommend Bazooka junk to anybody though. . . ;)

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Sep 19 2005, 07:07 AM~3841558
it still dont warrent any reason to reccommend Bazooka junk to anybody though. . .  ;)

I didnt tell anyone to go out and buy any Bazooka product, I was simply suggesting you should at least know from experience on how a product works and performs rather than just posting "it sucks" without ever even owning one.

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 19 2005, 01:38 AM~3841271

so they cant be all that bad eh?  actually the judge was surprised to see I was running bazooka amps, and commented how clean the sound was.
Thats amazing :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts