LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one that I picked up about a week ago. It was supposed to fit the SS but it's not identical. The overall size seems to be the same but it is missing some ports. Check out the pics.

I figure some of you / us guys can plug the extra ports and accomodate it on some of your other rides. Or it might work on an older Impala or Carprice. I can't say for sure. I think you would agree, the price is right.

If someone is interested the first $175.00 gets it. Price does not include the fans. If you want it with the fans make me an offer. Thanks.

·
Registered
781 Posts
What up? I want to know more info on your radiator. Size and if you know if there is anything wrong with it. how much ship to fort worth texas .

·
Registered
947 Posts
ttt for good a seller.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys. I posted this a short while back ago. No action. I sold this pretty much within hours after posting it on the Impala SS site.

Here's the info anyway.

I don't think it would have fit a monte. At least not without some slight modifications.

The radiator was in next to perfect shape. It would have polished out really, really nice. I had started the polish process. I double checked the overall size, fit, and alignment on my SS. All of that checked out fine. The cooling ports on the other hand were not the same. My SS has two oil cooler ports in addition to the cooling hoses.

It was then that I opted to sell it. The radiator went with the electric fans and everything. Too bad it did not work for my application. It would have been a sweet come up for real.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by tples65@Sep 27 2007, 10:09 PM~8884635
What up? I want to know more info on your radiator. Size and if you know if there is anything wrong with it. how much ship to fort worth texas .
i like your name...its really close to mine.. :uh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts