LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
well w/o bs i was 16 when i had my 1st juiced car and 12 batteries and 3 pumps maybe a little to much for starting

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well, I like hydraulics, but my dad isn't into that sort of thing, so yeah good for me, but definitely not a dad thing. Although I am my son's dad, so I guess it could still be a dad thing. Maybe it's both a good and a dad thing.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Bro don't worry about if your dad approves or not as long as you are intested in lowring thats all you need . I've been lowriding since i was sixteen,and my dad tripped out on my car when i first got it lifted with hydraulics. He didn't like the way the tires looked with the extended a-arms. Now he understands that it's my lifestyle and it will probably never change. So don't worry about it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
got my first ride at 14 and me and my dad worked on it together til i was old enough to drive it. only 2 pumps 6 batts though...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
if its your 1st lowrider i would start off with a 2 pump 4 battery or maybe 6 something simple so that u can learn off from it and as u go and learn more u can up grade 2 more batteries then more pumps

1 - 20 of 29 Posts