LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have dealt with Ben's on two occassions now! I can't speak highly enough of this man and his business. He is a true lowrider, thus understanding what the lowrider customer needs! There is always a sense of the old ways when dealing with Ben's. Respect, Honor, and Pride in service is what sets his business apart. Why deal with the corner llanteria when you can get personalized service well beyond the sale.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BEN'S CUSTOM WHEELS YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW!!

(mods please leave this here for a minute... :biggrin: )

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Sep 22 2007, 01:21 AM~8845947
Pics or it didn't happen.
I can do that as soon as bolt those on!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 22 2007, 12:31 AM~8845989
I can do that as soon as bolt those on!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 22 2007, 01:11 AM~8845913
I have dealt with Ben's on two occassions now! I can't speak highly enough of this man and his business. He is a true lowrider, thus understanding what the lowrider customer needs! There is always a sense of the old ways when dealing with Ben's. Respect, Honor, and Pride in service is what sets his business apart. Why deal with the corner llanteria when you can get personalized service well beyond the sale.

:worship:

·
Registered
19,074 Posts

Thanks alot Johnny for the nice words, I appriciate you any everyone else that has been there to make my business a success..... me and my family want to thank everybody for what you all have done to help us out.... Although its really slow right now i know that all my familia ( all of you in the lowrider scene) will send people my way so no worries...... Again thanks al;ot for your support........

...................................................................Bigg Ben L.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
HELL YEAH BIG BEN IS GOOD PEOPLE... GOT 2 SETS OF RIMS FROM HIM.. 13S AND 22S.... A FEW TRUCK ACCESORIES LIKE A BILLET GRILLE FOR MY TRUCK AND A FEW STEREO ACCESORIES... :cool: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,970 Posts

x2

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by big boy 1@Sep 22 2007, 11:56 PM~8850957
:yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
:cool:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 22 2007, 03:11 AM~8845913

MAYBE SOME INFO ABOUT THE SHOP, OR SOME CONTACT INFO.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I too have been hooked up with Bens Custom Wheels

it's where i get my tires and, he also takes care of my detail and transport work.

thank you for helpin me out Ben!

·
Registered
19,074 Posts
Originally posted by big boy 1+Sep 23 2007, 12:01 AM~8850979-->
whats up guey :biggrin: :biggrin:

Originally posted by BIG [email protected] 23 2007, 05:59 AM~8851364
MAYBE SOME INFO ABOUT THE SHOP, OR SOME CONTACT INFO.
BEN'S CUSTOM WHEELS

wire & custom wheels, accesories, alarms,

dvd & stereo systems, and window tinting call

602-228-9246 or 602-465-3030 or E-mail

[email protected]

<!--QuoteBegin-PHXKSTM
@Sep 23 2007, 09:04 AM~8851742
I too have been hooked up with Bens Custom Wheels

it's where i get my tires and, he also takes care of my detail and transport work.

thank you for helpin me out Ben!
thanks alot for the business

1 - 20 of 169 Posts