LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i bent my bottom a-arm on my regal on the passengers side cause when i lock it up the the drivers side locks up first then the passengers side i already bled the system i got it t'd off in the front, and when i hop it it hop's to the right and it hop's uneven when i bled the system the passengers side came down but it came down like something was binding. when i dump it regular it comes down even but its not lifting evenly what happened :dunno:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
does it do it all the time? or sometimes does it lift even, and how many volts and pumps u got to the nose? and did u reinforce ur a arms?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah just started doin it all the sudden i got one pump to the front at 72 volts i run a #8 to the front and t'd off with 2#6's to the cylinders. i only extended the top a-arms i didnt re-inforce the bottoms cause i didnt use to hop. it's weird cause when i look it up to drive it the drivers side wheel comes straight and the passengers side sits like this / still so i tap the switch again and it will go straight.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
make sure ur springs arew the same lenght, if not u fucked ur a arm up homie, but it very well can be ur springs arelike 1 inch off in length :thumbsup:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by low4life86@Sep 20 2005, 08:43 PM~3853986
and so u dont hop it u say?
i hoped all summer long no problem just recently started doin it and i got almost a full stack minus 2 turns on each coil.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
id chek the ength in ur springs homie just as little as an incha can make a world of difference, do u hop it now, how many tonage ...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i finally had a chance to get under the car the spring pocket is tore up the coil is ripping out from the bottom and the arm is bent my wheels with the car all the way down the passenger's side is sittin funny does anyone have apic of a reinforced bottom a-arm i have an idea of how to do it but was wondering if anyone had a better way?

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by 81low@Sep 23 2005, 06:17 PM~3874128
i finally had a chance to get under the car the spring pocket is tore up the coil is ripping out from the bottom and the arm is bent my wheels with the car all the way down the passenger's side is sittin funny does anyone have apic of a reinforced bottom a-arm i have an idea of how to do it but was wondering if anyone had a better way?
only pics i have

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts