LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 12" cce cylinders (junk!!!!) bent one of them on three wheel Who makes the best ? How do I get them to work correctly when i raise the back, the rear swings down and forward causing the cylinder to move forward on the bottom.i have a ball on the lower and the top sits in a flat plate . is there some type of mount for the upper that will let it pivot like the lower?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what type of prohopper? i dont hop or dance it . i want something dependable.street vs big daddy vs competition?

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
buy pro hopper comps even though you dont hop. had mine for 3 years now, still no probs. always buy comps

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I'd go with black magic.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I like my prohopper comps... no complaints soo far. I also like the Black Magic voodoo cylinders too.

Rob

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by gose77@Sep 6 2005, 02:06 PM~3762711
I have 12" cce cylinders (junk!!!!) bent one of them on three wheel Who makes the best ? How do I get them to work correctly when i raise the back, the rear swings down and forward causing the cylinder to move forward on the bottom.i have a ball on the lower and the top sits in a flat plate . is there some type of mount for the upper that will let it pivot like the lower?
OUR STREET CYLINDER IS A VERY GOOD STROKE.....THEY ARE PRICED RITE AND WE CARRY IN CHROME ALSO....THEY HAVE A LARGER SHAFT 1 & 1/8'',BRASS GUIDE AND OPTION OF A TRIPLE O-RING HEAD

95.00 FOR BLACK ADD 15.00 FOR CHROME

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by bumpercrushen@Sep 6 2005, 07:03 PM~3765267
REDS DOSE ASK 4 THE NEW ONES DHD'S OR THE FATTY FATS ;) ASK 4 PNUT OR STEVEN
RED IS NOTHING BUT A PEICE OF SHIT.!!!!!!!!!! :uh:

SHOWTIME COMP CYLINDERS THE YELLOW ONES ARE THE BEST.!!!!!!! AND CAN TAKE A BIG TIME ABUSE.!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
prohopper comps in my car, all 4 corners

I have ran cce cylinders they bent and break, and my showtime comps bent at the front bottoms, hopping, my prohoppers have held in fine

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by bumpercrushen@Sep 6 2005, 07:03 PM~3765267
REDS DOSE ASK 4 THE NEW ONES DHD'S OR THE FATTY FATS ;) ASK 4 PNUT OR STEVEN
what tha fuck ,reds are still around,fuck that 90'S SHIT,ITS 2005 SHOWTIME

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by TEQUILLA SUNRISE@Sep 7 2005, 12:51 PM~3770023
what tha fuck ,reds are still around,fuck that 90'S SHIT,ITS 2005 SHOWTIME
:biggrin: ... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by BIGG-CEE@Sep 7 2005, 12:11 AM~3767195
RED IS NOTHING BUT A PEICE OF SHIT.!!!!!!!!!! :uh:

SHOWTIME COMP CYLINDERS THE YELLOW ONES ARE THE BEST.!!!!!!! AND CAN TAKE A BIG TIME ABUSE.!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yes Sir :biggrin:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
propper comp cylinders are the way to go...i 3 wheel my lincoln with no problems on 14" prohopper cylinders with powerballs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts