LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bent my frame down about a week ago at a show hopping the back. i also buckled my quater panels on both sides. i didnt have any reinforcing and didnt think i needed it with bags, but i was wrong. so far i've found a couple places here locally (yuba city, ca) that can do it pretty much for $140 to setup and see how bad it is (2 hours) then another $70 an hour to get the frame straight again. my frame bent out on the ouside-side, of where my spring pockets are on both the drivers and passengers side (say that 10x fast). but yea, are these prices pretty fair? do any of you know anybody who specializes on stuff like this?

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
too bad youre not down south or id say go to Anderson's in Garden Grove

·
Registered
258 Posts
2 hours is standard for "set up and measure". itll be more for the pulling and bodywork. if you like the car, just get it done

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by Moco@Sep 19 2005, 05:34 PM~3844964
i bent my frame down about a week ago at a show hopping the back.  i also buckled my quater panels on both sides.  i didnt have any reinforcing and didnt think i needed it with bags, but i was wrong.  so far i've found a couple places here locally (yuba city, ca) that can do it pretty much for $140 to setup and see how bad it is (2 hours) then another $70 an hour to get the frame straight again.  my frame bent out on the ouside-side, of where my spring pockets are on both the drivers and passengers side (say that 10x fast).  but yea, are these prices pretty fair?  do any of you know anybody who specializes on stuff like this?

thats too cheap....what you are going to pay...get another....

or sttttop clowning a non reinforced project!

cant fix what you broke without fixing what broke it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts