LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since ArizonKid & vwlownslo killed this topic last time w/ their argument....lol. Lets try this again....... is it gonna be;

1).ProHopper?
2).Hi-Low?
3).ShowTime?
4).CCE?
5).Blvd.?
6).BlackMagic?
7).Red's?
8). OSC.?

Or make your own suggestion.....

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
BLVD HAS A NICE PRODUCT, THEN AGAIN ALOT OF OTHER COMPANIES HAVE A NICE PRODUCT.

ALL OF IT WILL FAIL IF IT ISNT INSTALLED CORRECTLY, OR MISUSED.

ITS NOT THE PUMPS FAULT MOST OF THE TIME, ITS THE USER, OR THE INSTALLER.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Oct 10 2003, 03:54 PM
-THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!!

AND WHATEVER BRAND YOU CHOOSE TO GO WITH, BE SURE TO GET PUMPS WITH VENTED BEARING END CAPS...

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64+Oct 10 2003, 06:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badass 64 @ Oct 10 2003, 06:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Oct 10 2003, 03:54 PM
-THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!!

AND WHATEVER BRAND YOU CHOOSE TO GO WITH, BE SURE TO GET PUMPS WITH VENTED BEARING END CAPS...[/b][/quote]
or u can be gehtto and drill your own vents like me :cool:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631+Oct 10 2003, 04:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impala_631 @ Oct 10 2003, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 10 2003, 06:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Oct 10 2003, 03:54 PM

-THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!!

AND WHATEVER BRAND YOU CHOOSE TO GO WITH, BE SURE TO GET PUMPS WITH VENTED BEARING END CAPS...
or u can be gehtto and drill your own vents like me :cool:[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: :biggrin: :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yeah two of my pumps are vented, the other two..... They will be! (drilling noise carefully placed here) hahaha......

And I wasn't arguing, just standing up for myself in, "ATTACK OF THE NEWBIE Prt 1"... lol

It's all good now though...:biggrin:

TTT

Last edited by vwlownslo at Oct 10 2003, 11:43 AM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, me myself, I've been running Hi-Low for the past couple years w/ no problems.
Since I've been on this forum theres been a lot of talk about ProHopper being so good. I was thinking of maybe giving them a try.....

·
Registered
807 Posts
i got showtime right now and i am pleased with everything, but the check valves got to go. they are straight up shit.
i havent had anything else but reds several years ago, and they sucked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts