LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I agree with cutlass. Optima seems to be the #1 choice. There are also others to consider too!

Stinger makes a nice Yellow top that can be mounted any way you like. Very affordable and can be had for arount $140.

Napa also has a line of batteries similar to Optima.

Hope I helped.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Static Batts. Hands down, very small but store lots of power. They have not hit the market yet because the cost too much, but alot of DB drag competitors are turning to those

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Jun 17 2003, 07:29 PM
Static Batts. Hands down, very small but store lots of power. They have not hit the market yet because the cost too much, but alot of DB drag competitors are turning to those
just saw an add for those in street customs mag

·
Registered
307 Posts
i use the optima blue top, its a good starting battery and you can run a system off it too, i had two batteries, then i got the blue top and only run one now, im using the napa version too, its cheaper and the exact same thing

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD@Jun 19 2003, 12:20 AM
We have found the stinger svr batteries to be the best in a street application. We held voltage longer with those than yellow tops.
isnt hawker the same thing, but a diffrent/cheaper sticker?

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Optima yellow tops if your running two...i have a yellow top for my system...i charge it up from time to time because the stock alternator cant keep up with two batts ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts