LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My crazy ass homie has a clean ass white ragtop that used to look dingy. He has a 5- 6 gee paint job and his crazy ass used bleach cleanser to get it clean. He almost got his paint a few times.

I know this is bad for the top and the paint if it comes into contact, so what is a good alternative????

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by BoothuGsta@Sep 21 2003, 08:42 PM
Help me out 2 some1 i gots the same prob..I tryed pressure washin,Wtf works?????? :uh:
Look for a auto detailing supply company. They have cleaners for everything. I went to one and got this vinyl cleaner which you have to water down. I put it in a spray bottle and sprayed my white vinyl top, lightly scrubbed it with a special brush I also bought then wiped it with a damp rag and I couldn't believe my top was that dirty. It was way better than that Blue Magic vinyl cleaner shit they sell at the auto parts stores.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
oxiclean dont really work I tried it, it also leaves grainy shit everywhere. Go to a the dollar store get some thunder balst or orange fresh or whatever they have at yours and some terry cloth towels. Spray the shit on the top then scrub and wipe off works good for only costing 3 dollars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts