LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
if ur running a single piston what has been reccommend to most is the marz #11 if ur doing a double piston then youd want #9's as far as the back pumps are concerned i run marz #9 its not a preference its just what i had 2 of laying around. the distance between hose and cylinder is less then 4 feet the gear size is plenty fast enough. u could even go down a notch if u wanted to. but #9's in ur back pumps are just fine even on 36 volts my cars ass end jumps off the ground and i am also running only 8 batteries. plus if u run 36 to ur back less wear and tear on ur motors as well

from what the picture shows of ur piston pump it looks like u have ur block sideways so that the pressure line is on its side. if i was u since changing gears and/or seals in these pumps come often i would just put the block the right way upward and use a swivel cup fitting to a 90 degree elbow as well as a swivel cup fitting for the return line at ur block so that if u need to take the pump out u can just undo the swivel off ur 90 as well as the return line and the pump comes right out without having to undo all the other shit

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
im going to be running almost the same setup (without all the chrome) and from the experience ive had i would say the #11 with at least 8 batts to the front if you plan to hop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts