LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by CHUKO13@Jan 21 2009, 04:53 PM~12773723
Best Hydraulic kit for competition?

its not a matter of best kit...its a matter of right combonations...(i run black magic pumps, but i have koolaid coils in the front of my car and showtime coils in the rear of my car, so u can mix and match parts...) you could have the best kit black magic sells, pro hopper, koolaid, pitbull...but it wont mean shit if u dont have the right components....meaning the right coils with the right amoutn of turns, a good switch man...right modifications to the rear ur car..right amount of batteries wired to a good motor with the right pumphead, right hose configurations that work for your car.....so basically you need to buy a kit that you like..either black magic, pro hopper, koolaid or pitbull to name a few and install it in the car and get to work on making the car work

just dont expect to put in the best kit ur money can buy and expect to compete with the big boys..cuz its not gonna happen...you got guys with years of knowledge and experience.....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 21 2009, 04:01 PM~12773802
its not a matter of best kit...its a matter of right combonations...(i run black magic pumps, but i have koolaid coils in the front of my car and showtime coils in the rear of my car, so u can mix and match parts...)  you could have the best kit black magic sells,  pro hopper, koolaid, pitbull...but it wont mean shit if u dont have the right components....meaning the right coils with the right amoutn of turns, a good switch man...right modifications to the rear ur car..right amount of batteries wired to a good motor with the right pumphead, right hose configurations that work for your car.....so basically you need to buy a kit that you like..either black magic, pro hopper, koolaid or pitbull to name a few and install it in the car and get to work on making the car work

just dont expect to put in the best kit ur money can buy and expect to compete with the big boys..cuz its not gonna happen...you got guys with years of knowledge and experience.....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: WELL SAID MY FRIEND :puffin: :puffin:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
couldn't have said it better myself

1 - 6 of 6 Posts