Discussion Starter #1
Aight heres wut i think
Reds = Bullshit crap
Showtime = ok if u get some good shit
CCE = Best for Car Dancers from what i've seen
Hi-Low = Nicest looking (my opinion) and best
Pro-Hopper= Right there behind Hi-Low in performance
lets see wut else
theres Homies, BLVD, american hydraulics ( wtf is that shit) , well those are just what I'VE seen tell me wut u think ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because i got reds pumps and i regret that day ever since, my homeboy has 2 showtime pumps but he keeps it simple not to much hopping. and who's always winning in lowrider movies n shit
HI LOW AND PRO HOPPER
SO WHAT NOW BITCH TALK MORE SHIT

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hold on a second BRO!

For one I simply asked a question, no need to be all defensive...

You could have just replied with an answer to the question you know, it alright...

Secondly, GAY ASS CANADIAN... Whats up with that man?

I encourage new members on this site to learn and share the knowledge they may have already, or will have in the future, but saying rude things like that is no way to come off. Not here...

I would greatly appreciate an apology, for myself as well as other canadians that frequent this site. Thank you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL ok ok IM SOOOO SORRY for disrespecting all the canadian people that visit this site. happy? :biggrin: besides i wasent getting all defensive. i was playin around guy jeez cant ya take a joke O_O

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hey, I can take a joke! no problem at all, but I will not have anyone speaking of me in that manner, in person, or in here... I have never done, or said anything to warrant that type of behavior from anyone on this site, and I would expect them to do the same...

Besides, this is not a joke site, this is the hydraulic section of a Lowrider website... we should try and save the non-hydraulic related posts for the off-topic forum... Please don't refer to me as guy! (nothing personal, but I hate that!)

Welcome to Layitlow...

:biggrin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry there Guy ^^ so wuts ur opinion then?
Gooo Pro Hopper
'yay
Simply the best :biggrin:
o ya no need 2 bust out w/ the big words guy im only 16
i want some Adex dumps but there xpensive! :( Guess i'll just have to wait a few more months :uh: HEY THESE FACES ARE COOL!
:puffin: :cool: :puffin: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :angel: :tears: :wave: ITS A COOL MOVIE :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Big words??? Damn, I give up! lol....

Please, enough with the "GUY" thing already... I kinda figured you were around 16. As far as brand of hydraulics go, If I were to buy a kit right now... I don't know what I'd buy to be honest... It'd be from either, Showtime, Prohopper, Hi-low... or to be apart from the crowd, OSC... I would also, like to get my hands on some Adex dumps, but at $600.00cdn dollars plus shipping each, they are a bit out of my reach at the moment also..

This is one of my favorites............. :burn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.