LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Dec 2 2003, 11:00 AM
http://www.ichibanhydraulics.com/chevy3.html

LoL
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i wonder what dumbass thought of that,"man i gonna install pumps under the hood,its gonna t ake the world by storm" LOL im surprised there still open but i guess its idoits like this guy who brought his piece of shit truck there,o ya nice batterys looks like acid is pouring out :biggrin:

Last edited by Str8 Klownin at Dec 2 2003, 11:09 AM

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
just when you thought they couldnt get anymore scantless, they go and do this shit.... ugly ugly ugly......... :angry:........pisses me off..... they couldnt even air that fuckin rear tire up...

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Dec 2 2003, 12:00 PM
http://www.ichibanhydraulics.com/chevy3.html

LoL
ok...usually they put fornt pumps on nissan trucks for those who dosent want any thing in there bed...and its running from the truck batterie...

but thats lame as fuck :uh: ...the batts are in the back...just put that fucking pump next to it!...shit! that makes a long as ground for nothing...and it loses power from the long as power cable also!!!!

thats just lame!!! they didnt improve at all!!! fuck I wonder who got that idea!!!!

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Holy Shit you guys are idiots. That pic was taken when they WERE located in Tucson. They have been out of there for close to a yr now and you retards think those pics are new. LOL I highly doubt that the way the truck looks there is how it left the shop. The pump looks 5 yrs old. The batts look like junk. And the whole setup is dirty. I say the owner is responsible for that and not puttin air in the tire.

Last edited by purpl7duece at Dec 2 2003, 11:24 AM

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece@Dec 2 2003, 11:21 AM
Holy Shit you guys are idiots. That pic was taken when they WERE located in Tucson. They have been out of there for close to a yr now and you retards think those pics are new. LOL
to me it doesnt matter,no one in there right mind would put those pics on the internet to show there work,i dont care if they got rid of the blind man that welds for them,atleast show some pride in ur work not put out bullshit..you do u think they got a bad rep and everyone klowns there ass?but i guess its ok maybe they have learned and went t o night school and learned how to weld also

Last edited by Str8 Klownin at Dec 2 2003, 11:30 AM

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Originally posted by Str8 Klownin+Dec 2 2003, 12:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Str8 Klownin @ Dec 2 2003, 12:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--purpl7duece@Dec 2 2003, 11:21 AM
Holy Shit you guys are idiots. That pic was taken when they WERE located in Tucson. They have been out of there for close to a yr now and you retards think those pics are new. LOL
to me it doesnt matter,no one in there right mind would put those pics on the internet to show there work,i dont care if they got rid of the blind man that welds for them,atleast show some pride in ur work not put out bullshit..you do u think they got a bad rep and everyone klowns there ass?but i guess its ok maybe they have learned and went t o night school and learned how to weld also[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup: exactly...

look...i didnt know thats was old pics...but if some one can still find those pics on the net and link that shitty work to them...well there retards!...

personnaly...I'm still waitting for the pic that will shut us up!...I didnt see any new work...If someone has some post it up...please I would like to see it!

they really should that all that crap of the net! :uh:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
It never ends!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by hydrota@Dec 2 2003, 03:22 PM
thats kinda the way dan has his setup in his new project ;)
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats groovy baby!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
i dont know what you guys are talking about. thats a clean ass truck and nice ass set-up...

FOR ICHIBAN!!... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak: :twak: :twak:

Last edited by Crazy Cutty at Dec 2 2003, 01:36 PM

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Alright, to tell you the truth people... I have no problem with Ichiban, their welds, or the installs/work that they do. Everyone works different, however!!! Would I take my car there, of course not. I like quality work... Biggest problem, this guy is trying to make a living or is making a living off of his work, more power to him... The biggest concern is the stupid people who take their cars there... Instead of cracking jokes at Ichiban, crack jokes at the owners who will take their stupid cars there... i.e. the big body lack with the ugly rear end, etc...

P.S. how come you guys haven't dissed the Reds Hydraulics pics of the Joker, did you guys see those ugly welds on that rear end?

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
WOW THIS IS A FIRST! SOMEBODY BESIDES ME HAS DONE A ICHIBAN THREAD!!!!!! NOBODY CAN BLAME ME FOR THIS ONE!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
taking pictures of that kind of stuff should be illegal, thats about like the Paris Hilton sex tape, motherfuckers who document shit like that have to know that one day the public it going to be viewing this stuff, and all you are going to be is a joke in the public eye.

the way I see it the owners and employees of Ichiban are jokes, they must have taken those pics for braggin rights, in their mind they were probably feeling like they knew some shit, and probably acted like pro's, but seriously why would you even waste your time on that kind of shit, Ichiban is a joke.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts