LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep
I just found my last set of white pegasus t's and o's
and im torn about what model car to build them on.

any of you guys have preferance ?

two of my favorite dancer model cars ive ever built were the boddy shells of the lindenburg model cars with cheezy dros. the purple van / and the 79 montie.
but it might be because I was able to easily fabricate a chassis that screwed in to the facotry mounting holes in those boddies - but none the less - that van would pancake hop 4+ inches clean off the table all 4 wheels
and the 79 montie is the best dancer ive ever made

so im just exited / hoping for another model to build in to what I hope to be the best dancer ive made yet.

ive got big motors - and train motors ( box motors ) and my last set of the pegasus t's and o's - I love the way they work. hoppin hydros t's and o's never realley did it for me - were way to un realisitic I think.

post up something to give me inspiration id like to get crackin on this

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
them old sub frame/floor 64 imps were the frames they intsructed to put em on.

man, i hated the pegus siders, they always stuck and had no side2side or 3wheel. in my dancing days i liked the HH "T's" and i fab'ed my own O's

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
Originally posted by BRAVO@Jan 28 2010, 10:20 AM~16439552
them old sub frame/floor 64 imps were the frames they intsructed to put em on.

man, i hated the pegus siders, they always stuck and had no side2side or 3wheel. in my dancing days i liked the HH "T's" and i fab'ed my own O's
what is an (O)? I am not hip...for hoppin ideas! check out (Luxman), (Big Nate, PE)
they probably do the most when it comes to Non-servo Non-wireless hoppers and dancers........... You can even hit my link that's under each of my post.. for kind of a
different take on chassis and lifted models........ the link show's my whole sort of mixxed up build thread............

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
i sat a AMT 64 frame witha 67 body .the 67 allowz it to go lower and lock higher.
thwidow sits higher so it goes lower

1 - 4 of 4 Posts