LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a good deal on carpets. I just bought a new carpet for my '59 Bel Air, i was a lil nervous bout getting it from this place cuz its so much cheaper than everywhere else. but it is just as good as the carpet that i paid alot more for from Classic Industries. it comes with the jute backing and a heal pad. check the website, ill snap a pic of the carpet wen i get it in. hope this helps a few of you out ;) http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/carpeting.htm

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
stockinteriors.com

Inexpensive, great quality, and fast!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 79 cutty@Jan 15 2009, 01:30 PM~12713140
stockinteriors.com

got mine shipped cheaper than the price on there.... thats for my car at least

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Originally posted by 79 cutty@Jan 15 2009, 12:30 PM~12713140
stockinteriors.com

Just got mine today from them,Recieved it 4 days after I payed for it.Good quality and fast shipping at a good price :cool:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by CoupeDeville@Mar 17 2009, 12:44 AM~13301045
ttt
:0 I still havent taken a pic of my carpet but i will wen i install it. I couldnt believe how much cheaper it was than everywhere else

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by Fine59Bel@Dec 3 2008, 07:32 PM~12328232
just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a good deal on carpets. I just bought a new carpet for my '59 Bel Air, i was a lil nervous bout getting it from this place cuz its so much cheaper than everywhere else. but it is just as good as the carpet that i paid alot more for from Classic Industries. it comes with the jute backing and a heal pad. check the website, ill snap a pic of the carpet wen i get it in. hope this helps a few of you out ;) http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/carpeting.htm
Dam that is pretty cheap,i'll have to remember that.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
finally got around to installing it. fits perfect

(Dont mind the rip in the seat :ugh: )

Now i just need some new floor mats :cheesy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts