LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best place to buy chrome accessory for a 267 small block chevy? i need everthing a/c, power steering, alternator, brackets, pulleys, dress-up kit, plus polished intake, etc i would like to get it all from one place but will shop around
thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
ebay

theres a lot of hard to find stuff on there for reasonable prices. chrome brake boosters, chrome master cylinders, chrome headers. lotsa of chrome but dont expect to get more than what your paying for. i just got a chrome master cylinder and its chrome, just not polished very well.

unfortuneatly, everything will have to be shipped and cost a lot more than it should. ive found that the prices at the local shops are still more than having to pay shipping. its bullshit.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by unkuthz@Jul 24 2005, 09:23 AM
ebay

theres a lot of hard to find stuff on there for reasonable prices. chrome brake boosters, chrome master cylinders, chrome headers. lotsa of chrome but dont expect to get more than what your paying for. i just got a chrome master cylinder and its chrome, just not polished very well.

unfortuneatly, everything will have to be shipped and cost a lot more than it should. ive found that the prices at the local shops are still more than having to pay shipping. its bullshit.
[snapback]3468886[/snapback]​

true dat, I got a chrome master off ebay and it looks great in pics, but it is junk in person.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that is what i thought but this will be daily driven so that is not a big deal if it is cheap i just hate buying all my parts form different people

·
Registered
647 Posts
ebay or northern auto parts i think thats what its called ill get you a website later, they are usually cheaper than summit.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
i went to auto zone and they have a catolog with all that stuff in there from pieces to whole kits.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts