LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to start my project and 1st thing i want to do is install sick rims on my ride. I would like some 15 inches wire ( chrome or gold or both )
I need a website that can ship to Canada

car is a lincoln towncar 1988 signature series.

thanks in advance

peace

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im looking to start my project and 1st thing i want to do is install sick rims on my ride. I would like some 15 inches wire ( chrome or gold or both )
I need a website that can ship to Canada

car is a lincoln towncar 1988 signature series.

thanks in advance

peace
Dayton wire wheels

·
Mr Chuco
1,045 Posts
It depends how much or what quality you wan to spend or ride on !!! There’s China’s that can have gold/chrome but they not goin to last specially the gold besides they wil rust that’s something no one ones to deal with at list my self I rather spend some money for some USA made wheels !!! I got my self 2 sets of og Dayton’s center gold 100 spokes one set I used is my everyday my other set of og Dayton’s 14x7 100 spokes also center gold are brand new never been mounted made in 1995 !!! My other set is a USA custom built 14x7 72 spokes gold/stainless steel spokes !! I pay a good amount but is worth it !!! They last years !!!

·
Mr Chuco
1,045 Posts
here’s is a link to one of my brand new set of og Dayton’s from 1995 pre stamp show rims never been rebuilt they all original 24k gold plated!!! It shows on the video one rim but got all 4 😎😎👌🏻!!! Might take a good offer remember this now are we to hard to get or find unless you get a set rebuild!! Dayton’s had stopped producing gold plated unless you requested but be ready is goin to be a few stacks !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts