LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Months Special:</span>[/b]<span style=\'color:blue\'>14x7 </span>chrome 100 spoke............... <span style=\'color:red\'>ONLY $275.00</span>

I can also get other sizes (price may change). Also gold and many different colors. If you have any other ?'s please email me at [email protected] and i will get back to you in 24 hours.

(F.Y.I.) I'm in the Federal Way, WA area and I prefer not to go too far. I'll ship them if your willing to pay the shipping.

What kind?
Chrome, Gold, ect...?
How many spokes?
Size?
What's the bolt pattern for the adapter? (If you dont know the pattern, then what type of car are they going on and I can find out the pattern for you.

You'll also get the adapter, the tool, the spinner, and hammer for the price I give you. Just answer the ?'s above and I'll get you a price.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>[email protected]

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
ICHIBAN is running the same wheel for 250................Your price can always be beaten......And im sure Homeboyz will be that price too. :cool:

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Doesnt matter if hes a noob or not, i can tell you of three people with cheaper prices right now.....
homeboys
ichiban
sittin on 3

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by mean3wheel_lean@Sep 2 2005, 11:58 AM~3739785
Doesnt matter if hes a noob or not, i can tell you of three people with cheaper prices right now.....
                            homeboys
                            ichiban
                            sittin on 3
most likely dickcheese too...... ;)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
will these wheels fall apart like mine did?

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Sep 2 2005, 06:27 AM~3738876
i'm sorry but most people dont buy from newbs..been to many people getting ripped off
true

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My rims are a good quality rim. They arnt as cheap as your K-Mart rims (G-Money, and Biggeasy-e) but thay are at a good price for the type if rim that they are. Don’t come to me talkin shit. I'm just offering it to you, if you dont want it then ok. I know I'm new but I've been doing this for a while now, just not on the WWW. I work at a Rim & hydraulic shop and I get employee discount. So I buy them and turn around and sell them. All my deals are Leggett.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And for those of you that dont know what a spoked rim looks like. Take a look at these. What you could do is save it as your background so you'll never forget.... Dumbass's

Attachments

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok... Its your choice...

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Originally posted by CaddyKid253@Sep 5 2005, 04:29 PM~3756848
And for those of you that dont know what a spoked rim looks like. Take a look at these. What you could do is save it as your background so you'll never forget.... Dumbass's

... I believe it's dumbasses, you dumbass.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by graham@Sep 5 2005, 04:05 AM~3754448
if you have any clue, you dont need a pic of a new set of spokes from china

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME.
you still a ****

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by CaddyKid253@Sep 5 2005, 05:22 PM~3756815
My rims are a good quality rim. They arnt as cheap as your K-Mart rims (G-Money, and Biggeasy-e) but thay are at a good price for the type if rim that they are. Don’t come to me talkin shit. I'm just offering it to you, if you dont want it then ok. I know I'm new but I've been doing this for a while now, just not on the WWW. I work at a Rim & hydraulic shop and I get employee discount. So I buy them and turn around and sell them. All my deals are Leggett.
1- i'm not talking shit

2- i'd rather buy from homeboyz, dickcheese or sittinon3

and like someone said before, the china wheels are ALL THE SAME........ ask the homie Homeboyz........ :cool:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts