LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best way to setup suspention on a hydro car coil overs coil unders whats the advantage to both and how can you make a car sit lower with coil
unders

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
coilover is better for hopping and 3 wheeling but i think that coilunder looks cleaner if done right...

·
Registered
970 Posts
coilover is defanitly the way to go...no loosing springs...but coilover is only nice in back.....coilunder on front....90 % of lowlows got coil over in rear suspension

·
Registered
109 Posts
i dunno really, problems ive had with coil over in the rear is the damb tracking arms keep snapping when i three wheel the when the arm breaks my swivel cups snap and the ball falls out. its happend twice already but this time im getting that shit renforced.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Originally posted by 93caprice@Jan 12 2004, 09:30 PM
i dunno really, problems ive had with coil over in the rear is the damb tracking arms keep snapping when i three wheel the when the arm breaks my swivel cups snap and the ball falls out. its happend twice already but this time im getting that shit renforced.
sounds like you have alignment problems....

Post a pic ?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by 93caprice@Jan 13 2004, 05:30 AM
3 wheeling with non reinforced trailingarms is a no no. :cheesy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts