LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2 PH 1" port 14 batts 2 banks :biggrin: 2 3/4 check reduce 1/2 fitting into 1/2 hoses 8" front 12 in the rear hits 40" all day :cool: need more """""" 50-60 need help :confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need help with setup :confused: I got Pro hopper 4 1/2 tons up front not full stack got them used #9 marz , need alittle bit more info from those who get high """""" or from anyone trying to get high """""" on pluming and technique to get up there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 6 2006, 05:20 PM~6320519
I got 2 PH 1" port 14 batts 2 banks  :biggrin:  2  3/4 check reduce  1/2 fitting into 1/2 hoses 8" front 12 in the rear hits 40" all day  :cool: need more """""" 50-60 need help  :confused:
DAMN something is definatley wrong i have a single pump cutty doing 40+ with 12 batts on a black magic 3/4 pump not piston either :biggrin:

·
Registered
370 Posts
if you got 1" port run 1" check valve, thats were id start :thumbsup:

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
:uh: ;)

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 6 2006, 04:20 PM~6320519
I got 2 PH 1" port 14 batts 2 banks  :biggrin:  2  3/4 check reduce  1/2 fitting into 1/2 hoses 8" front 12 in the rear hits 40" all day  :cool: need more """""" 50-60 need help  :confused:

Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 6 2006, 06:56 PM~6321299
Need help with setup :confused: I got Pro hopper 4 1/2 tons up front not full stack got them used #9 marz  , need alittle bit more info from those who get high """""" or from anyone trying to get high """""" on pluming and technique to get up there :thumbsup:

my 2 cents...i'd run 11's..with the two banks...AND GET FULL STACKS!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's an 88 caprice on 13"s no mods to the rear suspension yet. Going to try 2 #11 today and see the difference if any.Batteries were on charge all day yesterday so lets c what happens :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:
Do yall think my pluming is right or should i change it :confused: Going to by a digital camera 2 take pics. My boy was telling me to run 1" check instead of 3/4 but what difference would it make :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 7 2006, 06:21 AM~6323394
It's an 88 caprice on 13"s no mods to the rear suspension yet. Going to try 2 #11 today and see the difference if any.Batteries were on charge all day yesterday so lets c what happens  :thumbsup:  :thumbsdown:
Do yall think my pluming is right or should i change it  :confused: Going to by a digital camera 2 take pics. My boy was telling me to run 1" check instead of 3/4 but what difference would it make :thumbsup:  :thumbsdown:
a 3/4" check really isnt 3/4" ont he inside.run your block sideways with M-M 1" fitting a 1" check then from there start reducing

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
double check your plumbin...cause i think your'e reducing to much...i would eliminate the 3/4 checks an get some 1" checks...then work your way down...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well changed my pumphead 2 #11 , Batteries charge ready to hop started to hop got up quicker felt powerfull hit 40-45-48 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:
then 1 of the hoses burst from the joint all over my trunk :banghead: dammm hose trying to post pics dont no how need help?????

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think i will try a 1" check but should i reduce to 3/4-1/2 hoses or should i reduce to 1/2-1/2 hoses :confused: and keep the #11 marz in or should i change I was thinking of doing a drop mount on the rear with chains no slip as yet fist need to get rid of all the oil the trunk, my solution is just park it on three drill 2- 3/8 holes on the bottum corner of the quarter panel and let the car do the rest :biggrin: i was was thinking of ordering #10 G_FORCE II pumps heads with a full stack of 4-1/2 tons .(what do u guys think will it make any difference) :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: need to no!!

·
Premium Member
34,398 Posts
Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 6 2006, 06:20 PM~6320519

WHat kind of car and what kind of dump valve(s)? ALso experiement with coils...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
read the top of the form but if u want to no don't have an ADEX NOT YET but i go through alot of dumps 3-1/2 tons rear 12" :puffin:

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 7 2006, 10:24 AM~6323986
I think i will try a 1" check but should i reduce to 3/4-1/2 hoses or should i reduce to 1/2-1/2 hoses :confused: and keep the #11 marz in or should i change I was thinking of doing a drop mount on the rear with chains no slip as yet fist need to get rid of all the oil the trunk, my solution is just park it on three drill  2- 3/8 holes on the bottum corner of the quarter panel and let the car do the rest :biggrin: i was was thinking of ordering #10 G_FORCE II pumps heads with a full stack of 4-1/2 tons  .(what do u guys think will it make any difference) :thumbsup:  :thumbsdown: need to no!!
stick with the 11's...

Originally posted by twolate2hate@Oct 7 2006, 10:41 AM~6324049
read the top of the form but if u want to no don't have an YOU MUST BE SUPER NICE ON THE SWITCH! aint no sense in you tryin to swang with no experience on the switch...NOT sayin you a newbie, but practice make perfect!

·
Premium Member
34,398 Posts
Originally posted by IN YA MOUF@Oct 7 2006, 02:59 PM~6324499
stick with the 11's...
trust me...its worth it...all this, and nobody has put the most important info out there....YOU MUST BE SUPER NICE ON THE SWITCH! aint no sense in you tryin to swang with no experience on the switch...NOT sayin you a newbie, but practice make perfect!
I agree and it gets even more touchy with a square dump

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,530 Posts
HERE'S A CAR I PUT TOGETHER FOR MY HOMIE....THE BURGANDY ONE
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=42m04k4
HERE IT IS AT ELYSIAN PARK IN LOS ANGELES
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=2d84zmg

YOUR PLUMBING SOUNDS FINE.....BIGGER CHECKS WILL NOT IMPROVE PERFORMANCE......PERIOD!!!...IF U DONT BELIEVE ME TRY IT!....I WONT SAY EVERYTHING IVE DONE TO THE CAR, BUT .....I DO NOT RUN FULL STACK OF COILS....EVER.......
I ALSO DON'T RUN A SLOWDOWN ON THIS CAR.....
COILS= 3 TONS...
WONT GIVE UP ANY MORE INFO..........AGAINST YELLOW REGAL CAR WAS DOING 56".....NOW DOING 61"........HAD 12'S NOW RUNNING 14'S.....SLIGHTLY MODIFIED REAR SUSPENSION........STREET CAR AND FREEWAY DRIVEN.....NEVER BEEN FLATBEDDED OR TRAILERED TO A SHOW.....
IN BOTH CLIPS I AM AT THE SWITCH...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts