LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 14 2003, 10:12 AM
i like the boyds shit and duplicolor mirage. some people like HOK in an airbrush but i dont have acces to either of those things
Yea, me too, I suck with an airbrush, can never get it right... One thing i do that works real good is to heat some water in a small pan, not to boiling just HOT, then take it off the stove and set the spray can in the water, take it out and shake it a couple of times, it loosens up the paint at the bottom of the can and also builds up more pressure, you'll notice the difference... I've had people think i did it with a airbrush, freak out when i tell them it's from a can.....

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 14 2003, 05:56 PM
One thing i do that works real good is to heat some water in a small pan, not to boiling just HOT, then take it off the stove and set the spray can in the water,
how long for?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Aug 14 2003, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Aug 14 2003, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzalj@Aug 14 2003, 05:56 PM
One thing i do that works real good is to heat some water in a small pan, not to boiling just HOT, then take it off the stove and set the spray can in the water,
how long for?[/b][/quote]
Not that long, put the can in, for a few seconds take out and shake it put it back, then shake it again, doesn't take that long. Just don't put the can in while it's still on the stove, my bro n law did that and the can exploded had paint all over the walls, good thing none of us was around when it happened........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts