LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiousity from your experiences which time of the year you find the best deals are offered on rides or do seasons play no role ?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
113,342 Posts
End of the year when new car dealerships need to clear out their old stock. Used cars around income tax time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Aug 23 2006, 10:55 AM~6023937
End of the year when new car dealerships need to clear out their old stock.  Used cars around income tax time.
:thumbsup:
 

·
DropZilla Roller
Joined
·
6,661 Posts
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Aug 23 2006, 09:55 AM~6023937
End of the year when new car dealerships need to clear out their old stock.  Used cars around income tax time.
new car's i agree, but not the used car market. income tax season is when they go up. i've worked at several used car dealer's in the Dallas area and there all the same. used car's go for less toward's the end of the year, especially around Thanksgiving thru New Year's when it's real slow. ;)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
113,342 Posts
Originally posted by topless_66@Aug 23 2006, 10:16 AM~6024031
new car's i agree, but not the used car market. income tax season is when they go up. i've worked at several used car dealer's in the Dallas area and there all the same. used car's go for less toward's the end of the year, especially around Thanksgiving thru New Year's when it's real slow.  ;)
That's true, but I was basing it on individuals selling cars. I never buy used cars from used car dealerships. never know what you are getting compared to buying from some white folks who are trying to sell their used car to get a newer one. :biggrin:
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Buy convertibles and motorcycles in the winter, and buy 4x4s in the summer when the demand is less and people are looking to SELL. :cool:
 

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Aug 23 2006, 10:19 AM~6024047
That's true, but I was basing it on individuals selling cars.  I never buy used cars from used car dealerships.  never know what you are getting compared to buying from some white folks who are trying to sell their used car to get a newer one.  :biggrin:
haha, always about the "race" isn't it??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
DropZilla Roller
Joined
·
6,661 Posts
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Aug 23 2006, 10:19 AM~6024047
That's true, but I was basing it on individuals selling cars.  I never buy used cars from used car dealerships.  never know what you are getting compared to buying from some white folks who are trying to sell their used car to get a newer one.  :biggrin:
HEY, you can trust me. Im a used car salesman. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,775 Posts
Just wait til' somebody get's a divorce who owns a nice vintage car and doesn't want the wifey to take it.........Then thats when you swoop in a buy the car real cheap :cool: I did :0 Got a '64 convert for $2000.00 :biggrin:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
113,342 Posts
Originally posted by RALPH_DOGG@Aug 23 2006, 10:20 AM~6024060
haha, always about the "race" isn't it???  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:biggrin: :cool: Nah I just trust gringos. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Aug 23 2006, 11:26 AM~6024097
Just wait til' somebody get's a divorce who owns a nice vintage car and doesn't want the wifey to take it.........Then thats when you swoop in a buy the car real cheap  :cool: I did :0 Got a '64 convert for $2000.00 :biggrin:
True. This is a perfect example. 280019585867

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pair-of-Bel...1QQcmdZViewItem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,271 Posts
Originally posted by topless_66@Aug 23 2006, 09:16 AM~6024031
new car's i agree, but not the used car market. income tax season is when they go up. i've worked at several used car dealer's in the Dallas area and there all the same. used car's go for less toward's the end of the year, especially around Thanksgiving thru New Year's when it's real slow.  ;)
thats good to know. i guess ill hold out a couple of more months to get my new car.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
113,342 Posts
Originally posted by topless_66@Aug 23 2006, 10:21 AM~6024066
HEY, you can trust me. Im a used car salesman.  :biggrin:
:nono: Don't trust them as much as I don't trust my ex's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,775 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top