LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best valves to get for air? have anyone heard of Blitz lift valves and if so are those the best valves to get to run on airlift struts. or is there better 1.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
I've had Parkers (eh don't like they hit 310), Danz, loved them, just the whole diaphram design I didn't like much but the held on strong. Asco's I have 1/2" and 3/8" no problems, I broke one myself :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
u all should try the pro hopper air valves heard they work really kool i wanna get the 3/4 airvaules for my car to lift and 1/2 to drop that way i wont break my body kit.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by deadlyneonseeya@Oct 21 2007, 01:07 PM~9051072
u all should try the pro hopper air valves heard they work really kool i wanna get the 3/4 airvaules for my car to lift and 1/2 to drop that way i wont break my body kit.
damn those sizes are pretty large there man. I think you mean 1/2" fills and 3/8" dumps cause with 1/2" dumps your gonna be slamming to the ground (unless you put in some silencers or whatnot).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by phatz@Oct 15 2007, 04:42 PM~9006383
ASCO's, we have sold/use a shit load. No problems.

I give you good price if you need any.
ASCO'S :cool: :biggrin: ;) ... I have also installed thousands ,,,, very minimum problems .... A few bad ones .... allot less than other brands .,... ;) :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally posted by foey@Oct 21 2007, 03:59 PM~9051525
damn those sizes are pretty large there man. I think you mean 1/2" fills and 3/8" dumps cause with 1/2" dumps your gonna be slamming to the ground (unless you put in some silencers or whatnot).
I agree. I used to run a Honda Del Sol with 1/2 inch fills and dumps. It was a fricken mess, killed my body kit and it was a bitch to control. I'd HIGHLY recommend getting 3/8 dumps. It was actually one of the reasons I took the air off my ride. That and it handled like shit and was my DD.

Now that I'm moving on up in the world (got a company car) I'm gettin back in the game! I've learned my lesson and no more 1/2" dumps on my tiny ass little car:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had 1/2" blitzluft's on my s-10 and never had a problem with them, but had 3/8's smc's on the same truck and they were always freezing up and anything over 230psi, they wouldn't work at all.

·
Registered
480 Posts
werd 1/2 too fast trust me i got a del sol also i had to plug the dump and drill small hole trough it to slow it down i Fu&^ my kit doing that lol . for valves i would go with phatz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts