LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What`s up

I got a homie who is trying to Buff / Shave his white walls. Out in Virginia so local shop is out of the Queston. Any help and Pic `s will be GREAT... :cool:

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Good video...

That`s how the white guys do it... :thumbsup: My homie looking for the Spainish Way
with the 13`s Still on the car..

Anyone done this way b-4? He has some kind of brass wheel thing you add to a drill ??????? Look like a wheel for a garge Door. No Joke.. ;)

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
i`ve see it done on the the car before, there used to be a guy years ago, that was at European / import car swaps, and auctions.
he had a devise that went up agaist the tire while it was on a jack, it looked pretty good when he was done!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
im not a fat white person. but i would put the tires on the rear of the car with it on jackstands and let the car idle in drive. same grinder he used would probaly work and just sit on a milk crate and brace your arms real good.

·
Registered
28,037 Posts
Originally posted by Swingin80Lincoln@Sep 30 2006, 10:12 AM~6276482
im not a fat white person. but i would put the tires on the rear of the car with it on jackstands and let the car idle in drive. same grinder he used would probaly work and just sit on a milk crate and brace your arms real good.

thats seems like an acident waiting to happen.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Swingin80Lincoln@Sep 30 2006, 11:12 AM~6276482

Ya that`s how he said his cousin does it. He got the brass wheel thing to buff out the white walls. I just thought it mite be a good ideal to get more Info. On this because tires are alot cheaper than paint!!!!

Thanks everyone still take meor info if any

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Originally posted by Swingin80Lincoln@Sep 30 2006, 12:12 PM~6276482
That's bad advice like slo said your asking for something to happen.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

these are old school wite walls...... My homies trying to buff out some 13`s
with the 1' white to make it 2' whites..

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
]My Webpage[/URL]

This is the thing He wants to use. Said seen his cousin lift the back tires and go at it?????

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Ox-Roxs@Sep 30 2006, 08:20 PM~6278666
]My Webpage[/URL]
  This is the thing He wants to use. Said seen his cousin lift the back tires and go at it?????
It looks like that would dig nto them making then uneven walls! whos knows! :cool:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Originally posted by OldDirty@Sep 30 2006, 10:17 AM~6276716
That's bad advice like slo said your asking for something to happen.

i dont see why its bad advice. with a car up on jack stands on a level surface and the front wheels chocked it would be perfectly safe.

common sense goes along way.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts