LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
OH HELL NO!!!! I HATE HH WHEELS. LOOK AT THESE PEGASUS TWO-PIECE WHEELS. I THINK THEIR STILL AVAILABLE. THESE LOOK LIKE 13'S AND LOOK AT THE TREAD PATTERN!!!! LOVE UM AND WILL NEVER RUN HH WIRES. SORRY

·
Registered
343 Posts
Pegasus has a slight better looking wire wheel. As for tires, PEGASUS all the way. I've always get HH for hoppers, dancers, but when it comes to detail ain't nothing better then the 2 piece Pegasus, but the HH gold & chrome 2 peice are pretty nice too.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 23 2003, 04:55 PM
the HH 13 wires are ok, but the tires really suck, with just like 5 cut lines for tread. Pegasus has nice accurate looking tread.

K. Diaz
Poppa where you been? Working fool!

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 23 2003, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 23 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Sep 23 2003, 04:55 PM
the HH 13 wires are ok, but the tires really suck, with just like 5 cut lines for tread. Pegasus has nice accurate looking tread.

K. Diaz
HH 13z with HH tires :dunno:

[/b][/quote]
All the ones I've seen had the ghetto tires, you got me there, those look pretty good.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 23 2003, 05:24 PM
All the ones I've seen had the ghetto tires, you got me there, those look pretty good.

K. Diaz
it's cool man, i wasnt trying to contradict you or anything bro. i was just trying to raise peoples awareness about HH thats all ;)

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
those are from the 2 wheel set right? Came in a box, you can build a set with gold spokes, chrome rim, and a set with chrome spokes, gold rim? I bought those when they first came out and they had the nasty tires then. I think they're a little too deepdish, but hopefully the other types of 13s have the better tires now, I'll have to check it out again. The Pegasus separate whitewall is a little annoying.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
the thing i dont understand is why HH doent sell the oct knock off by them selfs, and there 2 prong str8 looks like the ones from the 59/60 imp monogram kit?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts