LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you could please post hydraulic big blocks and or dual port blocks... thanks in advance... or if you have any pics of them installed in your cars... i wanna see what some of them look like. :cheesy:

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
i forget is cardomain lets you link
but is this what you mean? the middle pump has 2 inlet ports on ither (left and right) side

Last edited by pimpoldscutlass81 at Aug 25 2003, 11:04 AM

P

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 25 2003, 09:03 AM
but is this what you mean? the middle pump has 2 inlet ports on ither (left and right) side

are you running your pumps on 48v ?

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Originally posted by PIMPOLIGY+Aug 25 2003, 12:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PIMPOLIGY @ Aug 25 2003, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 25 2003, 09:03 AM

are you running your pumps on 48v ?[/b][/quote]
thats not my car, but i have the same setup, so yes lol

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 25 2003, 01:55 PM
the dude obvioulsy never sold nuthin
this man followed through our topics talkin shit and now that i'm doing it,it's not all good.... if he can't deal with it then don't fuckin start running his mouth to us .

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by juandik+Aug 25 2003, 02:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juandik @ Aug 25 2003, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 25 2003, 01:55 PM
this man followed through our topics talkin shit and now that i'm doing it,it's not all good.... if he can't deal with it then don't fuckin start running his mouth to us .[/b][/quote]
talking shit and lying to ruin someone's reputation are two waaaaay different things...

That just wasn't cool maan.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by BUD+Aug 25 2003, 02:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BUD @ Aug 25 2003, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 02:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--pimpoldscutlass81
@Aug 25 2003, 01:55 PM

this man followed through our topics talkin shit and now that i'm doing it,it's not all good.... if he can't deal with it then don't fuckin start running his mouth to us .
talking shit and lying to ruin someone's reputation are two waaaaay different things...

That just wasn't cool maan.[/b][/quote]
yes you are all right i reALIZED I WAS RUINING THE FUN OF LAYIT LOW AND GIVE ALL DUE APPOLOGIZE(SP).

I GOT CARRIED AWAY AND DONOT WANT TO BECOME ONE OF THE PEOPLE I USED TO HATE SEEING ON HERRE.

WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE "A FUCKING WITH YA"
POST AND IT WENT ON TOO FAR.

WHAT WE ALL DO IS IN FUN AND WITH OUT T5HE FUN IT IS A WASTE OF TIME..

I'LL CHECK MY SELF.

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63+Aug 25 2003, 02:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dylante63 @ Aug 25 2003, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 25 2003, 10:03 AM

this a dual RETURN port block[/b][/quote]
well hey you get the idea, jees, everyones a critic...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by BUD+Aug 25 2003, 12:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BUD @ Aug 25 2003, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

That just wasn't cool maan.[/b][/quote]
thank you Bud, if he wanted to "attack" me, he should had gone after me, not my business. What he is doing isn't cool. He can talk all he wants about me... but not my business. My springs are being manufactured with the best material out there so that they won't callapse under extreme pressure. As said, my springs are proven on circus cars built by Locos Custom Hydraulics and have yet to break...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by juandik+Aug 25 2003, 12:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juandik @ Aug 25 2003, 12:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 02:27 PM

That just wasn't cool maan.
yes you are all right i reALIZED I WAS RUINING THE FUN OF LAYIT LOW AND GIVE ALL DUE APPOLOGIZE(SP).

I GOT CARRIED AWAY AND DONOT WANT TO BECOME ONE OF THE PEOPLE I USED TO HATE SEEING ON HERRE.

WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE "A FUCKING WITH YA"
POST AND IT WENT ON TOO FAR.

WHAT WE ALL DO IS IN FUN AND WITH OUT T5HE FUN IT IS A WASTE OF TIME..

I'LL CHECK MY SELF.[/b][/quote]
as said, chase me, not my business. I offer the best product that I can and don't b.s. with people. So if you want a target i'm here, not my business.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 25 2003, 04:42 PM

as said, chase me, not my business. I offer the best product that I can and don't b.s. with people. So if you want a target i'm here, not my business.
you now you sat right on this site and said cce sucks now if you don't like brian attack him not his business., now i didn't stop talkin cause bud said soafter his post and another one i thought and didn't like where i was taking my selfso as i was wrong for the things i said,you are guilty of the same thing you say i am. so you need to look at oit both ways .

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by juandik+Aug 25 2003, 06:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juandik @ Aug 25 2003, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 25 2003, 04:42 PM

you now you sat right on this site and said cce sucks now if you don't like brian attack him not his business., now i didn't stop talkin cause bud said soafter his post and another one i thought and didn't like where i was taking my selfso as i was wrong for the things i said,you are guilty of the same thing you say i am. so you need to look at oit both ways .[/b][/quote]
Truth, they had given, or whatnot some blocks to Meme of Locos Custom Hydraulics when my brother was working with him. That was after they had made the mini truck stand up... Original equipment was all Pro-Hopper, shit hit nicely, hard as fuck, and was up on the third lick. After they recieved the Fat Boy blocks, which are just cupholders... that fucken truck wouldn't stand on three, but four licks... that's when I told meme to take those shits off and go back to pro-hopper. He put the old blocks on and that shit was standing on three licks again. Therefore, that's why i say... CCE SUCKS!!! I would never buy CCE bc its not my style... its not made in the good ole, L.A. Its not an L.A. pump, and will never ever have the respect of an L.A. Pump!

Locos Custom Hydraulics Pumps & BLVD Pumps #1
Pro Hopper
Hi Low

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Aug 25 2003, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Aug 25 2003, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 06:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 25 2003, 04:42 PM

you now you sat right on this site and said cce sucks now if you don't like brian attack him not his business., now i didn't stop talkin cause bud said soafter his post and another one i thought and didn't like where i was taking my selfso as i was wrong for the things i said,you are guilty of the same thing you say i am. so you need to look at oit both ways .
Truth, they had given, or whatnot some blocks to Meme of Locos Custom Hydraulics when my brother was working with him. That was after they had made the mini truck stand up... Original equipment was all Pro-Hopper, shit hit nicely, hard as fuck, and was up on the third lick. After they recieved the Fat Boy blocks, which are just cupholders... that fucken truck wouldn't stand on three, but four licks... that's when I told meme to take those shits off and go back to pro-hopper. He put the old blocks on and that shit was standing on three licks again. Therefore, that's why i say... CCE SUCKS!!! I would never buy CCE bc its not my style... its not made in the good ole, L.A. Its not an L.A. pump, and will never ever have the respect of an L.A. Pump!

Locos Custom Hydraulics Pumps & BLVD Pumps #1
Pro Hopper
Hi Low[/b][/quote]
lol, that fool could probably make that shit hit higher with a empty coke can, a straw, and pack of matches

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Lowlow76+Aug 25 2003, 06:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowlow76 @ Aug 25 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 25 2003, 08:36 PM
over using those cup holders that is LOL
Thats what I'm sayin

Is there Locos Pumps yet?? Do you or would you sell them?[/b][/quote]
yeah bro, that's what we're using right now. They are really good. All one inch ports.

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Aug 25 2003, 08:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Aug 25 2003, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 06:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 25 2003, 08:36 PM
over using those cup holders that is LOL

Thats what I'm sayin

Is there Locos Pumps yet?? Do you or would you sell them?
yeah bro, that's what we're using right now. They are really good. All one inch ports.[/b][/quote]
Are y'all selling them? How much are they going for?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts