LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

BIG BODY FLEETWOOD 2DR VERT...

71K views 277 replies 88 participants last post by  Potmetalman 
#1 ·
just started to gut out my 94 fleetwood got doors for extensions.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: well get some pics here tomorrow....

#7 ·
Originally posted by Lowridin101@Jan 23 2011, 11:06 AM~19673625
when u mean big body u mean 93-96 ur gona convert it 2 a 2 dr?
yes sir its a 94 big body...i got pics just need to put on here... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:,,,need to find cord for digital cam tomorrow...sorry guys but 1 more day for pics....and it is happening...

#9 ·
Originally posted by jundoc@Jan 24 2011, 11:38 PM~19690025
yes sir its a 94 big body...i got pics just need to put on here... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:,,,need to find cord for digital cam tomorrow...sorry guys but 1 more day for pics....and it is happening...
aint that steve's old big body in your avi? the one he just finished before selling it? :0 :0

now you gotta post pics? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#16 ·
Originally posted by vengence@Jan 25 2011, 02:36 AM~19690836
aint that steve's old big body in your avi? the one he just finished before selling it? :0  :0

now you gotta post pics?  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
???? dont remember guys name but could be it....got it from seattle area... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#17 ·
Originally posted by jundoc@Jan 26 2011, 10:24 PM~19709159
???? dont remember guys name but could be it....got it from seattle area... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
post some more pics of the car,in your avi it looks like the one built in yakima that is done hella nice.

#18 ·
Originally posted by vengence@Jan 26 2011, 10:28 PM~19709207
post some more pics of the car,in your avi it looks like the one built in yakima that is done hella nice.
hmmmm...i dont know...i bought car with the flake job seattle area..and then i installed setup and all...here in toppenish ...i remember a guy that went with him was working on a roadmaster.... :happysad:
[/IMG]

#20 ·
ANOTHER RIDE IN THE 509 :biggrin: TOPPENISH IS THE 509 TOO RIGHT???

#21 ·
Originally posted by jundoc@Jan 26 2011, 10:51 PM~19709494
hmmmm...i dont know...i bought car with the flake job seattle area..and then i installed setup and all...here in toppenish ...i remember a guy that went with him was working on a roadmaster.... :happysad:
[/IMG]
hmmm i dont think thats steves old lac,his was clean from top to bottom,yours is clean to but his had full chrome undies as well.

#22 ·
Originally posted by vengence@Jan 26 2011, 11:01 PM~19709617
hmmm i dont think thats steves old lac,his was clean from top to bottom,yours is clean to but his had full chrome undies as well.
IF WE TALKIN BOUT THE SAME STEVE I THINK HIS WAS DARKER Q NO?

#24 ·
Originally posted by HOM1EZ_OnLY_509@Jan 26 2011, 11:07 PM~19709713
IF WE TALKIN BOUT THE SAME STEVE I THINK HIS WAS DARKER Q NO?
ya mine dont have all chrome undies...and i believe the one he is talking about is just a maroon color stock color they come with ...and mines flaked out.....i think his was on craigslist for sale last year or something like that....ive had this one for about 3-4 yrs now.... :biggrin: i need chrome undies though.. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.