LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please send me a pic or post a pic of the electric fan and fan scroud assembly i have a 1993 fleetwood with the 5.7 i just got the car but it is missing the fan assembly

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 1 2005, 02:40 PM
can someone please send me a pic or post a pic of the electric fan and fan scroud assembly i have a 1993 fleetwood with the 5.7 i just got the car but it is missing the fan assembly
[snapback]3522522[/snapback]​
The 2 fan's are separate. They both have 2 screws holding them at the top and then the bottom just rests into a slot.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lac of Respect@Aug 2 2005, 08:48 AM
The 2 fan's are separate.  They both have 2 screws holding them at the top and then the bottom just rests into a slot.
[snapback]3526346[/snapback]​
thats what i thought does have a schroud around them or just the fan assemblies?

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 2 2005, 02:21 PM
thats what i thought does have a schroud around them or just the fan assemblies?
[snapback]3529040[/snapback]​
No shroud unless you have the heavy duty cooling fan (clutch fan off of water pump). The 2 fans mount to the radiator support by themselves.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you now i know what to get at the salvage yard if they have it

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 2 2005, 04:58 PM
thank you now i know what to get at the salvage yard if they have it
[snapback]3529878[/snapback]​
Hope it helps :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by CORE@Aug 5 2005, 11:36 AM~3547106
;)
piece of cake ;)

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by Lac of Respect@Aug 5 2005, 11:52 AM~3547205
piece of cake ;)
Just to let you know if you decide to switch it up you're gonna wanna fasten the bottom of the fan mounts. They will come out of place from hopping or three wheeling and then they will put a hole in the radiator. I've already put 3 holes in mine. :uh:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Originally posted by Lac of Respect@Aug 5 2005, 01:59 PM~3547256
Just to let you know if you decide to switch it up you're gonna wanna fasten the bottom of the fan mounts.  They will come out of place from hopping or three wheeling and then they will put a hole in the radiator.  I've already put 3 holes in mine. :uh:
see thats what i love about this site. is guys like this that actually pass along a fact, THATS USEFUL, he didnt state any opinion or anything stupid, just a damn good fact that you wont find in any manual. GOOD JOB HOMIE, we need more folks like you on the boards to help with stuff like this. ;)

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you for all the help i went to the salvage yard today and they didnt have any big body caddies that had the parts i needed but ran across an 88 fleetwood that has a v-8 and it had the dual electric fans is one fan on the 93 fleetwoods smaller than the other or are they both the same size the ones i found today on the 88 are 2 diff. sizes let me know what you all think

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 6 2005, 02:39 PM~3552944
see thats what i love about this site. is guys like this that actually pass along a fact, THATS USEFUL, he didnt state any opinion or anything stupid, just a damn good fact that you wont find in any manual. GOOD JOB HOMIE, we need more folks like you on the boards to help with stuff like this.  ;)
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 6 2005, 06:42 PM~3553360
thank you for all the help i went to the salvage yard today and they didnt have any big body caddies that had the parts i needed but ran across an 88 fleetwood that has a v-8 and it had the dual electric fans is one fan on the 93 fleetwoods smaller than the other or are they both the same size the ones i found today on the 88 are 2 diff. sizes let me know what you all think
ttt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts