LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2nd Big Bodi. Not the show Lac I'm building in "Project Rides". This is the one I'm gonna swang the shit out of. :0
I thought about doing it as a hard top b/c I already done my show Lac as a full vinyl, just to be different from what I already got.
I'm not really feelin the half-top but I wanna know what you guys think...
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Fully, or a Hard top, no really feel'n tha half

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppaPump@Sep 22 2005, 07:19 PM~3867387
HOLLYWOOD TOP!!!!!!    :puffin:
there you go! didnt even think of that.

and your strappin the frame like your other one right? hollywood top vote from me to! :biggrin:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
a hollywood top ( as far as i know ) is where that 1.2 top of yours stops........cut there all the way to the front ( or maybe leave 6 inches?)
anyway, thats a hollywood top as far as i know.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by KustomImage@Sep 22 2005, 08:51 PM~3868304
take the vinyl off and pattern the roof....just my opinion .... ......vinyl :thumbsdown:
:biggrin: Actually, thats what I been playin w/ in my mind..... :0

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 22 2005, 08:48 PM~3868293
a hollywood top ( as far as i know ) is where that 1.2 top of yours stops........cut there all the way to the front ( or maybe leave 6 inches?)
anyway, thats a hollywood top as far as i know.
I just can't picture it Jug.....

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
i personally, prefer the factory looking top,,i myself like how the top dont go on the doors and it stays just on the top,,,thats just me tho,,,,altho,,i will say this....the top, no top issue has alot to do with the color of paint,and interior :biggrin: just my .02

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by wired62@Sep 22 2005, 09:06 PM~3868384
i personally, prefer the factory looking top,,i myself like how the top dont go on the doors and it stays just on the top,,,thats just me tho,,,,altho,,i will say this....the top, no top issue has alot to do with the color of paint,and interior :biggrin: just my .02
Ok. I see that...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts