LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dose any company make a steel big port block? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Pro Hopper
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought prohopper were alumiun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pitbulls websit say they are alumiun also who makes steel no one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Originally posted by Caddy4DatAZZ@Aug 16 2006, 08:53 PM~5983135
Showtime has a 3/4" port steel block  ;)

http://showtimehydraulics.com/blocks.htm

theses blocks need alot of work to be right i have bought like 6 of them and they all had problems i had to machine everyone to make it right
:angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
black magic have some ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Aug 16 2006, 09:45 PM~5983900
theses blocks need alot of work to be right i have bought like 6 of them and they all had problems i had to machine everyone to make it right
:angry:
What was the prob wit um>>>???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Loveblazen@Aug 16 2006, 11:57 PM~5984364
What was the prob wit um>>>???
Piece a shit ass china stuff......those blocks aren't even machined on center....make a good rear pump with only 3 batts to it... :biggrin:

Our 3/4'' port steel blocks are on sale 100.00 ea for you lay it lowers ;)
P.M if you need some help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 17 2006, 02:27 AM~5984889
Piece a shit ass china stuff......those blocks aren't even machined on center....make a good rear pump with only 3 batts to it... :biggrin:

Our 3/4'' port steel blocks are on sale 100.00 ea for you lay it lowers ;)
P.M if you need some help
:0 :0
good deal
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Originally posted by Loveblazen@Aug 16 2006, 11:57 PM~5984364
What was the prob wit um>>>???

pumpheads bolts dont line up pump head seal to smalla nd a few had cruked tapping also i wont buy anymore..the blk magic 3/4 inch block i have had no probs with the only thing i dont like is the logo but i got that taken care of... :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Aug 17 2006, 11:57 AM~5986780
pumpheads bolts dont line up pump head seal to smalla nd a few had cruked tapping also i wont buy anymore..the blk magic 3/4 inch block i have had no probs with the only thing i dont like is the logo but i got that taken care of... :biggrin:
I now keep some with no logo just for you Ben.... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 17 2006, 12:14 PM~5986902
I now keep some with no logo just for you Ben.... ;)

for real?
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Aug 16 2006, 10:45 PM~5983900
theses blocks need alot of work to be right i have bought like 6 of them and they all had problems i had to machine everyone to make it right
:angry:

I back that up. blocks works nice but they messed up with the plating or something, didnt have em prepped right or somethin?

I cut my hands all up putting em together and now i got brass and steel plugs all over with teflon thst still leaked and wont come out.

and the seals leaked too.

alot of work for some ugly ass plumbing
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top