LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say since the nice weather is winding down..i wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to cadillac bob for the help with the ride..trudawg(ryan)for just being cool as hell ill see ya next year for the show..expressions car club,switch car club,jimmy from show and go..big thanks to everyone thats helping the scene grow bigger here in michigan and for certain people that was there for me when i needed it..see everyonje next year..its about coming together as a family and i have meet alot of people that are passionate about this lifestyle..im coming out next year hard and ill help anyone that needs it.

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
yea Dan, it was a pretty nice year for lowriders in S.E Michigan. Thanks for all your help and support as well. You're a trooper who's had some rough times, and still hung in there.
I've been out of the game, and down on my luck for quite some time, that my lowriding spirit was almost broke, untill I started hanging out w/ everyone again. I have been bitten by the lowrider bug once again and this time harder than ever! I'm working two jobs just to get my car back on the road again, and it'll be well worth it!
Big up to the Expressions crew from S.W Detroit, they've taught me that lowriding, positive attitudes, family and friends DO mix!
Big ups to Jimmy, for bringing the Majestics family, and everyone together here in Detroit. Keep up the good work!
Cadillac Bob, is a truely a GREAT guy, I've never met such a kind hearted, genorous person, who knows how to get the job done, such as yourself. Keep up the good and hard work, it'll pay off!
Everyone else thanks for coming out and showing your support! Especially to my Pontiac riders!
Sorry to hijack your topic Dan, but this is a good one!!

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thats why i started this topic..even though me and bob have butted heads i still repsect him and i always will..he did help me alot..oh i still owe him 400.00 dam i need to go see him..its just the scene in michigan is so spread out its nice to have the people that are close to us always hanging out..when i get settled here in the new house im gonna through a big get together..

·
Registered
469 Posts
the feelings are mutual, we love hanging out with extended family! its wierd that people that we(expressions) look up to shout us out and give thanks, we havent done that much in the game yet, it is very humbling to get praises from people who we look up to for inspiration! so thank you!, im glad you got the bug again ryan! and dan you and bob are heros to the youth in our group they still talk about you guys letting them ride in your cars on cruise night! this year was off the hook, the best year i have had in lowriding so far and im glad you guys were a part of it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i think all of us need to treat each other like family,,i repsect everyone and we can only grow stronger and closer..caint wait until next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts