LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAN ID LIKE TO GIVE A SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT TO ROOSTER AND MANDO FROM BACKYARD HYDRAULICS FOR HOOKING ME UP LAST NIGHT! THESE TWO GUYS CAME OVER AND TOWED THREE OF MY CARS FOR ME...ONE OF WHICH ROOSTER SAID WAS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT 64 SS! HAHAHAHAHAHA

THEN THERE WAS THE INCIDENT WITH ME THINKING I WAS ALL CHINGON AND RIDING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE FLATBED WITH ROOSTER SWERVING DOWN THE HOOD AT 50 MILES AN HOUR...I ABOUT SHIT MYSELF...THATS WHAT I GET...ALL THE WHILE HE WAS SAYING, "HEY FUCK IT HE SAID HE WAS A STUNTMAN!" :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR HELPING ME OUT, I OWE YOU ONE. ILL BE BRINGING A BIG MASA BOWL OF CEVICHE OVER ON FRIDAY!!!!

G

·
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 21 2005, 09:15 AM~3856306
MAN ID LIKE TO GIVE A SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT TO ROOSTER AND MANDO FROM BACKYARD HYDRAULICS FOR HOOKING ME UP LAST NIGHT! THESE TWO GUYS CAME OVER AND TOWED THREE OF MY CARS FOR ME...ONE OF WHICH ROOSTER SAID WAS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT 64 SS! HAHAHAHAHAHA

THEN THERE WAS THE INCIDENT WITH ME THINKING I WAS ALL CHINGON AND RIDING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE FLATBED WITH ROOSTER SWERVING DOWN THE HOOD AT 50 MILES AN HOUR...I ABOUT SHIT MYSELF...THATS WHAT I GET...ALL THE WHILE HE WAS SAYING, "HEY FUCK IT HE SAID HE WAS A STUNTMAN!"  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR HELPING ME OUT, I OWE YOU ONE. ILL BE BRINGING A BIG MASA BOWL OF CEVICHE OVER ON FRIDAY!!!!

I would never need them, I just drive my cars :0 :0
Expect for my 63, ?, ? :angry:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Sep 21 2005, 08:19 AM~3856327
I would never need them, I just drive my cars :0  :0
Expect for my 63, ?, ?  :angry:
YEAH WELL WE BOTH KNOW WHY MY RIVI AND YOUR 63 ARENT BEING DRIVEN RIGHT NOW... :0 :0 :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 21 2005, 08:15 AM~3856306

THEN THERE WAS THE INCIDENT WITH ME THINKING I WAS ALL CHINGON AND RIDING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE FLATBED WITH ROOSTER SWERVING DOWN THE HOOD AT 50 MILES AN HOUR...I ABOUT SHIT MYSELF...THATS WHAT I GET...ALL THE WHILE HE WAS SAYING, "HEY FUCK IT HE SAID HE WAS A STUNTMAN!"  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

GOOD SHIT USO
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by RALPH FUENTES@Sep 21 2005, 08:34 AM~3856393
So you had a rooster driving your lowrider  :biggrin:
YEAH IT WAS HILARIOUS...I SAW THE FLATBED WITH MY RIVI ON IT HIT THE TRAIN TRACKS LIKE THEY WERE A SODA CAN IN THE STREET HE WAS TRYING TO GET THE POINT FOR HITTING!!!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Big nene 1@Sep 21 2005, 01:45 PM~3858511
man homies backyard hydro's shit i thought he was from street life hydro's  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
you know what you're right homie..Mando and Todd are working together huh..my bad...

easy to forget when you see Mandos big BACKYARD HYDRAULICS tattoo....

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
CEVICHE MAKES ME FART!
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 21 2005, 09:15 AM~3856306

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Psta@Sep 21 2005, 03:51 PM~3859482
CEVICHE MAKES ME FART!
hey whats up bro...your the one in the middle with the blue hat right? hahahah

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 21 2005, 04:53 PM~3859493
hey whats up bro...your the one in the middle with the blue hat right? hahahah
thats me!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:biggrin:
Originally posted by Psta@Sep 21 2005, 03:54 PM~3859496
thats me!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Originally posted by Big nene 1@Sep 21 2005, 01:45 PM~3858511
man homies backyard hydro's shit i thought he was from street life hydro's  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
NAH HOMIE,HE JUMP SHIP...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.