LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from my flight to detroit. I drove my Fleetwood back. If big body brian sells something else that I want. I wouldn't think twice about dealing with him again.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only complaint is the fact that I told him to take a picture of "EVERYTHING ON THE CAR THAT IS DAMAGED OR NOT PERFECT". He did, but he neglected to tell me about any of the dents on the body. He also didn't show them in any of the pictures. He would always not show the front fender and the trunk lid in the pics. Kinda sucks for me but w/e.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
He owes me $20 still!!!
I sold him them rims and tires...

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by 77coupe@Aug 21 2006, 01:53 AM~6008570
Only complaint is the fact that I told him to take a picture of "EVERYTHING ON THE CAR THAT IS DAMAGED OR NOT PERFECT". He did, but he neglected to tell me about any of the dents on the body. He also didn't show them in any of the pictures. He would always not show the front fender and the trunk lid in the pics. Kinda sucks for me but w/e.
i would of walked. if someone cant be honest, then why buy there shit

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
will not return pms or messages.....

how can you sell stuff that you havent paid for yet?......CRook :uh:

·
Registered
523 Posts
i did take pics of what he asked me for but oh well whatever and for lil6playboy or what not i am not a crook and when you told me the tires were new they werent, but hey hit me up with your info to your house and i will send you your money.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
done, i'll let everyone know if he makes good, and will retract /delete my statement

1 - 9 of 9 Posts