LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3621 - 3640 of 3832 Posts

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,621

Shot the first coat of primer came out pretty good still have more work to be done but so far so good :D

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,628

Here's another update on the retro charger I'm doing did a wide body flair on the back wells removed the b pillars and molded in the dr gaps also primered the front clip still needs more work done and mods done to it that's it for now enjoy ;) :naughty:

·
SuperBee #277
242 Posts
Love that Bently style 300! Hope that Charger doesn't get stalled. How did you form the flares on the wide body? Filler or plastic plus filler? I tried doing a wide body on a challenger but never finished. I used two bodies, cut fenders out of one then added them over the other body. Looked ok.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Here's another update on the retro charger I'm doing did a wide body flair on the back wells removed the b pillars and molded in the dr gaps also primered the front clip still needs more work done and mods done to it that's it for now enjoy ;) :naughty:

Looking good.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,636
Love that Bently style 300! Hope that Charger doesn't get stalled. How did you form the flares on the wide body? Filler or plastic plus filler? I tried doing a wide body on a challenger but never finished. I used two bodies, cut fenders out of one then added them over the other body. Looked ok.
Tks bro I hope so too :D lol.... I'll post a pic of how I did it ;)

3621 - 3640 of 3832 Posts