LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3781 - 3800 of 3832 Posts

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,781

Well the bel air is in color I went with a rustoleaum antique bronze on it gonna do sum color sanding on it since alil dust got on it then respray it after but so far so good :naughty:

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,782

Small update on the retro Camaro I redid the back bumper added the side skirts and rear lower lip stuff have more to do so far so good :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
looking good man, i wish i can post some some builds up myself,,, unfortunately im still in the makes of a 1979 lincoln town car that im going to be casting i hope soon

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,793

Well got the corvair one step closer to paint it's on primer now lol..... Just need to fix a few spots on it :D

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,795

Well it's in paint now I went with testors laquer revving red on it and I don't have a red model either lol.... Even primered the boot and tub too just need to find a color for that now 🤔😧 hahaha but not black or white and red 😁😁

·
SuperBee #277
242 Posts
Car looks good! I think you should do a dark tan interior. I don't have a red car either lol. Don't know why, I always do blues, oranges, or green...

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,799

Well interior is mostly done and also decided to do sum speaker boxes for it to give it sum detail to it since there is none lol,,,,,

3781 - 3800 of 3832 Posts