LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3781 - 3800 of 3832 Posts

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,781

Well the bel air is in color I went with a rustoleaum antique bronze on it gonna do sum color sanding on it since alil dust got on it then respray it after but so far so good :naughty:

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,782

Small update on the retro Camaro I redid the back bumper added the side skirts and rear lower lip stuff have more to do so far so good :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
looking good man, i wish i can post some some builds up myself,,, unfortunately im still in the makes of a 1979 lincoln town car that im going to be casting i hope soon

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,793

Well got the corvair one step closer to paint it's on primer now lol..... Just need to fix a few spots on it :D

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,795

Well it's in paint now I went with testors laquer revving red on it and I don't have a red model either lol.... Even primered the boot and tub too just need to find a color for that now 🤔😧 hahaha but not black or white and red 😁😁

·
SuperBee #277
242 Posts
Car looks good! I think you should do a dark tan interior. I don't have a red car either lol. Don't know why, I always do blues, oranges, or green...

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,799

Well interior is mostly done and also decided to do sum speaker boxes for it to give it sum detail to it since there is none lol,,,,,

3781 - 3800 of 3832 Posts
About this Discussion
3.8K Replies
238 Participants
Damaged
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing