LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got hydraulics but i wanna switch up the 13s for some bigger rims. I'm not sure how the hydros would handle with em. since the rear of the car sways when lifted and slammed. If any1 has pictures of a Impala with 17" - 20", post em. thanks

·
Registered
910 Posts
stick with 13's or 14's

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
DONT DO IT

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
yea do what you want. a couple years back my boy had 18" 100 spokes, i think that shit looked clean as hell when it was layed out.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I have seen them on 20" wires, and it looks kinda dumb in my opinion. I like the classic old school look, but I have seen a few on 20" billets that were nice cars. I couldnt do it myself.....them 13s are just too classic.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I will fucking shot you unless your black then it would probably look right wit you in it........ :biggrin: :biggrin: :0

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
its funy, now-a-days anything smalled than 20" is considered small. I personally would never go over 20. i have 17's on my daily truck (the stock size) and i cant imagine having anything bigger than that on anything. boy had 18's on a cutty that didnt look too bad, just missed the whitewall.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by dipsetny@Sep 28 2006, 07:59 PM~6266901
I got hydraulics but i wanna switch up the 13s for some bigger rims. I'm not sure how the hydros would handle with em. since the rear of the car sways when lifted and slammed. If any1 has pictures of a Impala with 17" - 20", post em. thanks
sale it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts