LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm makin a lobike for my lil nephew. Only got a frame right now. Wanted to know how to put in the pedals and shyt.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
its easy, lovelylowrider.com has directions on how 2 put 2gether 2 wheelers and 3 wheelers. scrolldown the page click on assembly on the bottom right.
hope it helps

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
when i put my bike together i needed some damn instructions, but you know what, i just winged it & got the bitch back together lol.

even though i took the bike apart like a month before, i had already forgotten how to put it back together :uh:

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
damn ive fucked round with so many bikes i could put that shit together with my eyes closed lol just on the sprocket and crank part, its not ritey tighty lefty losey, its lefty tighty righty losey

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i can take apart and put together any part on my bike in under 5 minutes, i just posted that because i used it to put toghether my 3 wheel kit

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the help yall. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
306 Posts
just like trike boy said, make sure u put the stuff on the right way which is reversed threads and that makes it so u have to turn them to the left to tighten them and the right to loosen. :)

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got another question, for the rear wheel. At that Lovely Lowrider site, they got only Front and Coaster wheels. I don't really know squat about bikes (it's sad really :( ) I saw some spocket dealies on there, was wondering if you could use those to make the rear wheel out of the front wheel.

·
Registered
306 Posts
uhhhh.........not sure but i dont think you could cause i think the back bearings are a different size but ive never really thought about it. ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by foey@Jul 31 2003, 10:23 PM
got another question, for the rear wheel. At that Lovely Lowrider site, they got only Front and Coaster wheels. I don't really know squat about bikes (it's sad really :( ) I saw some spocket dealies on there, was wondering if you could use those to make the rear wheel out of the front wheel.
no you cant, the back uses a diffrent hub design. by the way, anybody know how to get rid of the coaster brake? i hate the damn thing.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by toycoma+Aug 1 2003, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toycoma @ Aug 1 2003, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--foey@Jul 31 2003, 10:23 PM
got another question, for the rear wheel. At that Lovely Lowrider site, they got only Front and Coaster wheels. I don't really know squat about bikes (it's sad really  :( ) I saw some spocket dealies on there, was wondering if you could use those to make the rear wheel out of the front wheel.
no you cant, the back uses a diffrent hub design. by the way, anybody know how to get rid of the coaster brake? i hate the damn thing.[/b][/quote]
i had to change the rear hub with a different sproket...took for ever but it perfectly fit in..

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wondering, would this fit on a 16" fork?

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doesn't say. I got it from the Lovely Lowrider site.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
these some dumb ass niggas.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
how do you put the pedals on? wtf

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Apr 22 2009, 08:11 PM~13661199
this shit from 2003 :twak:
back when juan was only 300 lbs :0

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Originally posted by SA ROLLERZ@Apr 22 2009, 07:09 PM~13661180
these some dumb ass niggas.
you just got added to the list for bumpin up a old ass topic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts